Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I agree, but I could never be with a chick who has bad taste in music.

I could never date a girl who's in metal. 90% of them are dirty & crazy bitches, and above all I don't want a girl who has exactly the same musical tastes as me. But nobody has the same tastes as me anyway :lol:

I can't go to metal shows alone, my brother always comes, as do lots of my friends, so it's always a party.

and finding girls that are into metal is pretty difficult. If you see a girl at a metal show, 90% of the time, she's only there because her boyfriend loves the group. 5% or more is that she just wants to fuck the band members. and maybe a small percentage is actually into the music.

At least it's that way here in Philly, the girls don't know shit about their metal, I think there's only about 3 of us that actually do know :lol:

Opposites attract. I guess I'll stick to that logic for now.

Does that mean I need a nice little catholic girl to settle down with???

*raises eyebrows*

*strokes non-existant beard*

^wtf :lol:

I could never date a girl who's in metal. 90% of them are dirty & crazy bitches, and above all I don't want a girl who has exactly the same musical tastes as me. But nobody has the same tastes as me anyway :lol:

Opposites attract. I guess I'll stick to that logic for now.
Does that mean I need a nice little catholic girl to settle down with???
*raises eyebrows*
*strokes non-existant beard*

that is the thing, i really don't want a normal girl, but it doesn't mean that only metal heads are "crazy"

I can't go to metal shows alone, my brother always comes, as do lots of my friends, so it's always a party.

and finding girls that are into metal is pretty difficult. If you see a girl at a metal show, 90% of the time, she's only there because her boyfriend loves the group. 5% or more is that she just wants to fuck the band members. and maybe a small percentage is actually into the music.

At least it's that way here in Philly, the girls don't know shit about their metal, I think there's only about 3 of us that actually do know :lol:

Everytime I go o a show in Quebec there's a lot of girl, and they always seems to have a great time, it's not rare that I find myself trashing or headbanging with girls I don't know, in general they are goodlooking, when there is somes that are totally awesome they always seems to be with their boyfriend tho.

that is the thing, i really don't want a normal girl, but it doesn't mean that only metal heads are "crazy"

I don't want some boring twat with no personality, but I don't know about "crazy." Crazy bitches scare me....I had one of them...and I'm all set thankyouverymuch.

maybe crazy isn't the correct word, i meant that i really don't like normal society chicks you know... like some Beverly Hills kinda girl :puke:

IMO those are the crazy ones. :erk:

QFT

I've had crazy, and I've had complacent...and that was worse if you believe it or not. A broad who likes things that you like, just because you like them, and has no opinion of their own. God that pisses me off.

PRETENDING TO LIKE EVERYTHING THAT I DO DOES NOT MAKE ME LIKE YOU ANY MORE!!! IN FACT IT DOES JUST THE OPPOSITE!!!

I need to find someone with a strong personality but not so strong that we clash...and a nice ass. Gots to have a nice ass.

I'M A DREAMER
Honojiroi sono hohoemi, douka sawarasete

kitto iku yo, hi no ataru basho
kono mama ja owarenai, yakusoku ga aru
tooi michi, hitosuji no hikari
kimi ga iru kara, kimi sae ireba

:kickass:

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo when I can, never liked the idea of piercings, but I wouldnt mind a tattoo. I want something thats related to the music I love, but doesnt contain any band logos or anything. So that I avoid the ol' "what if you dont like the band when your older" thing. Just something small, probably on an arm somewhere. I was thinking of getting this done.

design.png

If you don't already know, its the design on the back of a Wintersun shirt (and it's also behind the Wintersun logo on the front of the shirt). I like the design, I love the band, and if I for some reason (which wont happen) stop liking Wintersun, then it's a nice tattoo regardless.

Yeah... Random shit :lol:

I've been thinking about that alot too..
there are endless discussions about this in the AA forum, by the way.. Anyway, i would at this moment like to have something in runes tattoo'd. But i think im too young to decide that now :p

I like that design for a tattoo. I currently only have one, and am in the process of saving up to get my whole back done...but until that day comes (probably a few years down the line) I want another couple of small ones to hold me over. The next one is going to be on the inside of my right wrist, but I'm not entirely sure as to what design I want.