Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Oblivion: I had it on PC and played it a little, but like every other fucking game I quit after like 2 weeks, I got bored by it.

Orange Box: Dude, Portal is fucking awesome, probably the best game I played.

So....I think I'm in love with a girl I've never met.

.....but she has a boyfriend, but hes a loser, and she knows it. I'm almost positive she digs me.

Does stealing someone else's girl make me a bad person even if they don't appreciate her???

So....I think I'm in love with a girl I've never met.

.....but she has a boyfriend, but hes a loser, and she knows it. I'm almost positive she digs me.

Does stealing someone else's girl make me a bad person even if they don't appreciate her???

If THE GOAT has done it before, then anyone can.:kickass:

Stealing? What the fuck she's not an object. If she think she might be better with you than with him, there's no fucking way it could be bad and, maybe that's so cliche and fucking lame to say that but how hell it's true, if he loves her really, not as some decoration that he can carry everywhere to show her to his friend, he should understand and accept the situation.

But, obviously, he won't.

Is that sarcams? I suppose it is cause I know 99% of the people wouldn't understand a choice like that. That just prove how the idea of "couple" and "relation" is total bullshit. (and beware, I'm not Emoing myself about love, but I don't really understand how people can live with their idea of "love relations", and don't even know if they have any. My feeling is just that people tend to immitate love because societies say to live with another person. Anyway.)

Stealing? What the fuck she's not an object. If she think she might be better with you than with him, there's no fucking way it could be bad and, maybe that's so cliche and fucking lame to say that but how hell it's true, if he loves her really, not as some decoration that he can carry everywhere to show her to his friend, he should understand and accept the situation.

This man speaks the truth. Listen, people.

:) Thanks Kev for greenlighting my douchebaggery.

I agree 100%.