Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

You disapeared for like a week without saying anything :p

Ah, now I see... well, you're right, but I didn't plan for it to happen... and it wasn't so important so no need to tell it to anyone.

But hey, thanks for being kind and caring, Kev. :)

I can understand you just fine, and although Kevin butchers this godawful language, I can usually make out what is being said. It becomes amusing when two non-native speakers are trying to converse :p

Ah ok, good then.

And yeah, I can understand what you mean... it looks kinda amusing somehow.

^You scared me :( Don't go away like this without telling us :mad:

What was wrong with that? Well for me it make sense and I don't really see how it could be more clear... maybe I miss a lot of English theory :lol:

And actually, believe it or not, but I was always the best in my English class (well yeah people suck :lol:) but actually I know that sometime I'm using word or sturcture that isn't correct, but I don it on purpose, I even do that in French, just for the form.

What was wrong with that? Well for me it make sense and I don't really see how it could be more clear... maybe I miss a lot of English theory :lol:

And actually, believe it or not, but I was always the best in my English class (well yeah people suck :lol:) but actually I know that sometime I'm using word or sturcture that isn't correct, but I don it on purpose, I even do that in French, just for the form.

You're right, it was all clear about meaning and grammar to me too... what I didn't understand was something else, but I'll tell you later and not here, maybe.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

random shit, eh?

so, you wanna hear some random shit, eh? well, just to get this off my chest, I am sick and tired of eating goulash and octopus at this fuckin work camp. I've been forced fed this shit 3 times a day everyday. i'm sick of this shit.
i hope one day i can escape my country and leave this political bullshit to rest. these bureaucrats they try to think for you. fuckers...

Et t'écris avec l'accent aussi ? :p

Quoi? Si j'écris avc l'accent? Quel accent? Québecois? Non, j'en doute. Du moins je ne crois pas... Si c'est le cas ça doit être foutument profond en moi parce que je m'en rend vraiment pas compte :lol:
Non, c'est juste que quand les Québécois écrivent, ça se remarque tout de suite. Question de vocabulaire.

Non, c'est juste que quand les Québécois écrivent, ça se remarque tout de suite. Question de vocabulaire.

....Vous etes un crepe. Pour quoi vous n'avez pas dit "Et t'ecris comme les Québecois aussi?" Il n'y a pas des accent quand vous ecrivez:lol:, sauf que les accent sur les lettres.:kickass: