Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

woman don't want love you douchbags, they want money, woman want to be show around ;)

OHMIGAHD!!! I WANT ONE NOWWWWW!!!

2008_01_16t130334_450x301_us_usa_dogs.jpg

Is that sarcams? I suppose it is cause I know 99% of the people wouldn't understand a choice like that. That just prove how the idea of "couple" and "relation" is total bullshit. (and beware, I'm not Emoing myself about love, but I don't really understand how people can live with their idea of "love relations", and don't even know if they have any. My feeling is just that people tend to immitate love because societies say to live with another person. Anyway.)

You're amazing, Kev.

I don't... it often makes me feel "cut off"... and I assure you it's not funny.

By the way, I'm sorry for my english, I know I kill this language day after day.

I find the language barrier between those who speak english as a secondary language to be quite amusing

Well, it's hard to follow me even in French, so I can understand that sometime here poeple can't understand me :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6877960 said:
^Uh? I don't get it, sorry...

You disapeared for like a week without saying anything :p

┼Victim of the Night┼;6877990 said:
I don't... it often makes me feel "cut off"... and I assure you it's not funny.

By the way, I'm sorry for my english, I know I kill this language day after day.

I can understand you just fine, and although Kevin butchers this godawful language, I can usually make out what is being said. It becomes amusing when two non-native speakers are trying to converse :p