Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Unforgivably, House is not in those parenthesis.
Forgiveness spites you; thou shalt not go to paradise.

Though I must agree Dexter rocks.

My girlfriend loves House, I don't care much for it. It's the same fucking shtick each episode... He suggests what the cause of the illness is, no one believes him because it's too complicated, a bunch of tests and other dramatic bullshit later, House is right and gains 10 more smugfag points.

My girlfriend loves House, I don't care much for it. It's the same fucking shtick each episode... He suggests what the cause of the illness is, no one believes him because it's too complicated, a bunch of tests and other dramatic bullshit later, House is right and gains 10 more smugfag points.

i had the some epic moment after 5 episodes hehe

Pretty much, I've never cared for House either, for this reason. :lol:

You can break down every fucking show that way, how about gordon ramsey?

He enters whatever he's doing, goes ballistic and uses the word "fuck" like a teenager who's just discovered the internet, and then saves the day by assraping whatever faggot he pissed all over

I actually have to agree with you on this. I still think the show is interesting, and I've watched every single episode since it aired - but the show is monotonous. It really is the SAME basic story line - but being in the medical field, I love trying to guess the diseases. The writers change it up every season with new drama bullshit. haha.

edit: and I do like Dexter :)

I hate Coldplay, but I dig their new single.

Oh its sooooooooooooo bad. They play it like 4 times a day on the radio.
emot-suicide.gif

You can break down every fucking show that way

Exactly.

I hate Coldplay, but I dig their new single.

Oh its sooooooooooooo bad. They play it like 4 times a day on the radio.
emot-suicide.gif

Video killed the radio star, the radio killed the music star.

Btw, what is that Dexter thing?