Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I just saw Fred Durst acting in House MD. Season 4, episodes 15-16.

Btw, this season finale rocks.

Indeed! :kickass:

Fuck you-o! I'm still waiting for my season 2 to be finish downloading :mad:

House kills Amber. House dies from cocaine overdose. Wilson cannot take it anymore and kills himself with a cyanide injection.

House kills Amber. House dies from cocaine overdose. Wilson cannot take it anymore and kills himself with a cyanide injection.

i wonder where gonzo's hanging out:D
more than a week since his last post, and he didn't answered my question yet, i don't even remember what it was either actually:p

I have been banned for a week, now I'm back after purchasing a Troll Membership.

I read quotes before the message, I saw my quotes, knew you were an asshole, didn't continue.

But thanks for caring.

So I had a dream a while ago, recently had it again.

myself, Vreth, and Stu Block all share fractions of an ancient power. Vreth is trying to take the power from me and Stu.

Vreth is all evil. But he is also weak. Controlled by Michael and Christopher Amott who are using all of us to take over the world.

o_O