Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

and i'm glad i never got into that fanboi stuff and start spending loads of money on collecting, an alexiguitar, buying 10releases of 1 cd etc
now i'm tired of them and i would have been stuck with a load of crap i dislike

and i'm glad i never got into that fanboi stuff and start spending loads of money on collecting, an alexiguitar, buying 10releases of 1 cd etc

Wish i had been like you. I actually got a ESP LTD MMV like in 2006 or something....it was terrible :( All because of the Alexi design shit(FUCK!!!!!)

Yeah i know what you mean. I first hated "N" then started liking it.

This is exactly what I am tired of, though. I hate listening to a cd, not liking it, but then listening to it over and over until I do, like I did with Blooddrunk.

I have like 5 Bodom shirts, and I love them. Even if I'm not so much into the band anymore, it's still nice clothes and a memento of a time when I did love them.

Wish i had been like you. I actually got a ESP LTD MMV like in 2006 or something....it was terrible :( All because of the Alexi design shit(FUCK!!!!!)

:lol: Well, I hope you still like it.

This is exactly what I am tired of, though. I hate listening to a cd, not liking it, but then listening to it over and over until I do, like I did with Blooddrunk.

:lol: Well, I hope you still like it.

Yeah but i didn't intend to start liking it so it was okay:lol:

Oh and no i don't like it:lol: I actually sold it last year....good riddance. It cheap feeling and shitty guitar :erk: