Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

What are cds?

Just joking, I buy some occasionally. The last cd I purchased was Watershed, not too long ago.

Don't get me wrong, you would be a fool for not downloading at all :lol:

How many people here like me actually just buy the cds? (without downloading at all?)

I would feel depress to need to wait for money to listen to music.

Tho, I don't believe in that.

I posses some CDs, those I really really love, but this is so fucking complicated to get (20-30$, more shipping, more getting a credit card, more waiting, more BLARGH AND FLARGH TO THE SHLARGH).

My Ipod quit on me yesterday after working in the morning. It pissed me off bad but I was able to go to Wal Mart and return it and get a new one.
I don't download albums, I buy my CD's, though occasinally IM friends will send me albums through Messenger file sending.

I have 128 MB on my cellphone, so stfu!
Cute :lol: that's something like.. Two Opeth songs ? :lol:

How many people here like me actually just buy the cds? (without downloading at all?)
I buy all albums on LPs, I also download the music to put it on my iPod.

I would feel depress to need to wait for money to listen to music.

Tho, I don't believe in that.

I posses some CDs, those I really really love, but this is so fucking complicated to get (20-30$, more shipping, more getting a credit card, more waiting, more BLARGH AND FLARGH TO THE SHLARGH).
Agreed. I buy albums because I CAN, but if I was too poor to afford all the CDs I want, I'd download them all.

I also totally understand people who don't wanna put 50$ in a über rare cd. Art is emotion, not profession.

Well there is another thing about buying... I have the money but in Bulgaria you can't find most metal albums and I don't completely understand Webshopping to try it and besides I am 16 :D so I download just because I can't find anything to buy!

I've had a problem where it will randomly tell me on some videos that I need the latest Java player installed, even though I already have the newest one. Is that what you're getting?

Nah, I just found out it isn't just youtube. I have Windows Vista now and I'm not allowed to install msn or java...lots of stuff blocked for "security" reasons. Utter bullshit. Lowering the security level doesn't seem to fix anything either.

Bill gates FTL. :puke:

^What does everyone hate Vista for? I have it on my laptop and it seems fine so far, except I can't seem to get wireless internet on here.