Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

:O

if it works again, tell me your account :lol: (you play europe, expansion?)

I used to play a Barbarian and a Mage/sorceress, but I don't have those anymore, I'll have to start all over again. Yes, expansion, but I never played online, just singleplayer. But I doubt I will ever get to play this game on this computer since Vista has "Known issues" with Diablo II... :erk:

But...Diablo III is in the making, thank god... :danceboy:

I used to play a Barbarian and a Mage/sorceress, but I don't have those anymore, I'll have to start all over again. Yes, expansion, but I never played online, just singleplayer. But I doubt I will ever get to play this game on this computer since Vista has "Known issues" with Diablo II... :erk:

But...Diablo III is in the making, thank god... :danceboy:

Im playing a barbarian at the moment too, but on multiplayer so its really different ><

So I just got my Hero badge in Fable :D

:lol: awesome! i played fable on xbox ^^

Yeah, Blizzard likes to tease us :lol:

Same thing with Starcraft II, it was announced 10 years after the original.

^ Yeah, and as a result he plays sloppier.

I personally wouldn't blame all the sloppiness on wearing his guitar lower. You look at their '03 Tuska performance and he played just as well if not better than during earlier performances where he had his guitar higher, like at Seoul 2001. And nowadays his guitar isn't much lower than it was at 03 Tuska, yet his playing isn't as tight.