Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Yeah true. Yellow was not a "yellow-ish" though. If i remember right that had some mixed colors...yet you are right about the red,blue and green.

Yeah I edited my post about Yellow after I remembered playing it all those years ago :lol:

Anyway, I've only ever had Pokemon Blue, Yellow and Gold, after they kept adding loads of Pokemon I was like "nah fuck this".

My original Gameboy was transparent :cool:

gb_pocket_console.jpg

Yeah I edited my post about Yellow after I remembered playing it all those years ago :lol:

Anyway, I've only ever had Pokemon Blue, Yellow and Gold, after they kept adding loads of Pokemon I was like "nah fuck this".

Yeah exactly. To be honest those games were THE fun back then :lol: Pokemon hunting FTW!!! My personal favorite always was Pokemon Silver :lol: That one was great! :worship:

If you think about it. The Pokemon sellers were the fucking cheapos...they wanted ALOT OF MONEY in from kids with cheap tricks like adding like 1 Pokemon into a otherwise same game that you can catch and you will have to buy the game so you can catch all :lol: Or then you had to trade.

Mine was PURPLE and transparent so suck it!

180px-Nintendo_gameboy_colour_clear_plastic_shell_Dec2007.jpg

I got it for Christmas along with a link cable and a bunch of shit... my brother got the special pikachu gameboy colour... Pokemon Yellow sucked though.

yeah well, mine is pink, so :p

but after 150, they got really ridiclous, like making evolved forms of Pokemon that couldn't evolve anymore, or making earlier forms like Pichu and Clefabe.

Articuno, ftw.

I had the regular Gameboy, then a blue-green Gameboy Color, an Arctic blue Game boy Advance, and my favorite color,the Royal Blue Gameboy DS. :)

My lineup:
Articuno
Charizard
Jolteon
Kabutops
Alakazam
Gengar

Occasionally, I switch out Articuno for Gyarados and Kabutops for Rhydon, but that's the framework.

alakazam was so the dude I'd always get the highest level on. He could wipe out anyone with his psycich attacks

*feels nostalgic*

I was the only child who never had any pokeman cards or any of the games, or even knew the names of the characters :lol: To think, at a young age I was able to call bullshit on a lame fad is pretty remarkable. (Random yet related) I attended a Catholic school and by grade 3 I was already suspicious of the whole god worshiping regime. Not only did I not like pokeman but I didn't think god was real, needless to say I didn't get along with anyone :lol: