Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

DCA has good songs like Lepers Among Us, Unorthodox Manifesto, Blood Hunger Doctrine, and the oh so awesome Heavenly Perverse. I heard them all on XM Radio, I'll pick up DCA when I'm not with my family, I don't want them saying "What CD did you get Derek?" And then hold up the DCA Pentagrams and be all like :erk: :lol:
Those songs sound better than what's mostly on ISD, there's still great stuff on ISD like The Foreshadowing Furnace and The Fundamental Alienation. Riffing just doesn't seem as good as what I heard on DCA and DCA seems to have better symphonics.

Each CD has progressively gotten 'more symphonic'... I mean each album has gotten cleaner, and had so much fucking layers per track, so much orchestral/instrumental stuff, especially on ISD. I love it but Vortex said they will be going back to the 'dirtier' sound on the next album, he loved recording with the real orchestra in the studio but they're going to go back to basics on the next album, and I can't wait. ISD was amazing for me, much better than DCA, which was a solid CD, but it just didn't has sustainability in my ears. Only thing that disappointed me was the fact they had so much time to make ISD, I expected a lot better considering the time they had, but whatever.

i whole heartedly agree
Thank you :lol:

What's bad about Stormblast and For All Tid? I like what I heard from both CD's.

Nothing, love both albums. But the thing is, I don't think that they are the peak of Dimmu's career, although lots of 'tr00' black metallers disagree.

* Scar Symmetry − vocals
* Incapacity − vocals and guitars
* Quest of Aidance − bass
* Miseration − vocals
* Torchbearer − guitar
* Unmoored − bass, guitar and vocals
* Orchards Of Saturn - vocals
* Angel Blake
* Syconaut
* Solar Dawn
* Carnalized

Never heard of any of these bands, except of Scar Symmetry and they suck. So based on his most popular band I will say the rest of that shit isn't going to interest me much at all. I've seen SS live twice and they were boring and lame as shit, except for the guitarist who was a fucking beast.

If I wanted to see a bunch of bald faggots run around on stage I'd go see the Blue Man Group.

Never heard of any of these bands, except of Scar Symmetry and they suck. So based on his most popular band I will say the rest of that shit isn't going to interest me much at all. I've seen SS live twice and they were boring and lame as shit, except for the guitarist who was a fucking beast.

If I wanted to see a bunch of bald faggots run around on stage I'd go see the Blue Man Group.

Okay, we get it, Joe. You don't like anything I like and you think that I suck because I don't like the shit you like. I think you've pretty well pounded that point into the ground. Care to say it any more and try to look like even more of an Internet tough guy and even more of a music elitist, or have you had your fill?

Go die in a fire.

Okay, we get it, Joe. You don't like anything I like and you think that I suck because I don't like the shit you like. I think you've pretty well pounded that point into the ground. Care to say it any more and try to look like even more of an Internet tough guy and even more of a music elitist, or have you had your fill?

Go die in a fire.

166288.jpg

:mad: