Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

While listening to Dimmu Borgir's In Sorte Diaoli today I realizedwhere Heartless Name's location came from.In whorlwonds of hayt :lol:
I get the feeling I'd like Death Cult Armageddon and Puritanical Euphorc Misanthropia better.

While listening to Dimmu Borgir's In Sorte Diaoli today I realizedwhere Heartless Name's location came from.In whorlwonds of hayt :lol:
I get the feeling I'd like Death Cult Armageddon and Puritanical Euphorc Misanthropia better.

PEM is their best album hands down imo..

FUCK YOU STORMBLAST/FOR ALL TID FAGS!

I don't think so

al.jpg

Progenies was on DCA, which was an ok album... nothing special imo.

I mean look:

PEM

1. Fear And Wonder
2. Blessings Upon The Throne Of Tyranny
3. Kings Of The Carnival Creation
4. Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy
5. Architecture Of A Genocidal Nature
6. Puritania
7. Indoctrination
8. The Maelstrom Mephisto
9. Absolute Sole Right
10. Sympozium
11. Perfection Or Vanity
12. Burn in Hell (Twisted Sister Cover)

So many epic songs.

Progenies was on DCA, which was an ok album... nothing special imo.

I mean look:

PEM

1. Fear And Wonder
2. Blessings Upon The Throne Of Tyranny
3. Kings Of The Carnival Creation
4. Hybrid Stigmata - The Apostasy
5. Architecture Of A Genocidal Nature
6. Puritania
7. Indoctrination
8. The Maelstrom Mephisto
9. Absolute Sole Right
10. Sympozium
11. Perfection Or Vanity
12. Burn in Hell (Twisted Sister Cover)

So many epic songs.

I know, my post was saying that those two albums are shit, apart from the song Progenies...

DCA has good songs like Lepers Among Us, Unorthodox Manifesto, Blood Hunger Doctrine, and the oh so awesome Heavenly Perverse. I heard them all on XM Radio, I'll pick up DCA when I'm not with my family, I don't want them saying "What CD did you get Derek?" And then hold up the DCA Pentagrams and be all like :erk: :lol:
Those songs sound better than what's mostly on ISD, there's still great stuff on ISD like The Foreshadowing Furnace and The Fundamental Alienation. Riffing just doesn't seem as good as what I heard on DCA and DCA seems to have better symphonics.