Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

EDIT: Buying shirts and going to concerts doesn't make it better, it's still stealing.
Stealing is charging $15 for a 45 minute long album of which 10 minutes are any good.

I buy CD's from bands who need the gas money (who don't ride around in giant tour buses) from the bands themselves, at the shows they play at. I have no problem pirating albums released by major record labels.

also:

27311d2d7c84e8f3e3f5036ed08d198b.jpg

My philosophy of not purchasing an album was that you didn't want that band to tour and produce music anymore. I didn't care for AYDY as a whole and i really don't listen to anything on blooddrunk but i wouldn't want them to stop touring or just give up.

I just decided to see if Ensi is right, I'm gonna make an Elvis, pics to come soon.

I just decided to see if Ensi is right, I'm gonna make an Elvis, pics to come soon.

:kickass:

Remember:

White loaf
1cm thick layer of peanut butter on one side
Crushed banana on other
Bacon drenched in butter and good-fried
bacon in the middle
smash them together
then have them in the pan, both sides, till they are brown. (also use alot of butter)
And maple syrup on top if you have some:kickass:

Indeed, I didn't really know what to expect before the first bite, then before I realized, I was done with both :lol: Two weren't enough though :mad:

I'm thinking of going to Canada for Christmas/New Years. any suggestions? I want to get a cabin there in the snow! since a lot of you guys are Canadian here, let me know if you have any cool suggestions.

I dunno, try somewhere in B.C., Whistler is a well known ski resort. It's closest to you and the best thing I can offer. Never been there but othe rthan that you can get a cabin in the woods here in Ontario. But there's no real mountains.