Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Cause you're hot then you're cold, you're yes then you're no :Smug::Smug::Smug:*gaydance*:Smug::Smug:

What are you gonna do when COB starts to play Nazi Punk, changes name to Children of my pals, shaves their heads and give out an album called "Niggerhate Killjew" ?

LMFAO! Then he should probably tattoo the years that they were awsome beside it.

Look at my belly piercing! I got it done like three weeks ago and it finally healed so i can put some new stuff in there.

coolneess.jpg

collnees2.jpg

Not that I'm anywhere near as cool as Daft Punk or have any idea how to make electronic music, they're fucking badass looking.

Am I the only one whe absolutely HATE Daft Punk? Okay, I only buyed Homework when it was hot (which is before you were born), but I hated the shit so I didn't bother to check the new stuff. Same for Justice (Oh Christ I hate these guys). I mean, they have talent (in the genre), I admit it, but christ, they are a butttload of better bands who deserve more recognition.

^ Right for Justice, not for Daft Punk. You cannot imagine the impact they had on the electronica scene.

What do you mean by "right or not"? I was making a judgement, it's neither right nor wrong. I don't give a damn if Daft Punk had an "impact". They could have discovered quantum mechanics, I would still not like them.

Am I the only one whe absolutely HATE Daft Punk? Okay, I only buyed Homework when it was hot (which is before you were born), but I hated the shit so I didn't bother to check the new stuff. Same for Justice (Oh Christ I hate these guys). I mean, they have talent (in the genre), I admit it, but christ, they are a butttload of better bands who deserve more recognition.

Well Discovery > Everything they've done so far.

My new screen name is done!!! I think the previous "Noel" account got deleated :D

somone help!

my cat stepped all over my keyboard and I have no idea wat keys she pressed, but now my computer screen looks like this:
compmessedup.jpg

Everything is turned sideways, and my neck hurts looking at it :lol: I have no idea how to fix it, but this is really annoying. does anyone know what the hell I should press to put it back to normal? I already tried control panel and I couldn't find anything to help.

As far as I know, press, ctrl + alt + up arrow, or down arrow I don't remember and that should solve it, if it doesn't work buy a new laptop, that's what I would do, no wait, buy 2 laptops in case your cat steps on the keyboard again :)