Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

somone help!

my cat stepped all over my keyboard and I have no idea wat keys she pressed, but now my computer screen looks like this:
compmessedup.jpg

Everything is turned sideways, and my neck hurts looking at it :lol: I have no idea how to fix it, but this is really annoying. does anyone know what the hell I should press to put it back to normal? I already tried control panel and I couldn't find anything to help.
You got the same type of laptop I have, a Toshiba. Does yours also autoshutoff from time to time as well?

somone help!

my cat stepped all over my keyboard and I have no idea wat keys she pressed, but now my computer screen looks like this:
compmessedup.jpg

Everything is turned sideways, and my neck hurts looking at it :lol: I have no idea how to fix it, but this is really annoying. does anyone know what the hell I should press to put it back to normal? I already tried control panel and I couldn't find anything to help.

Print your tits.

who knows how to solve rubik's cube? I can't seem to solve it less than 2 minutes.

Hey there!
Sup?

Sorry, got no rubik's cube here now. Whenever i get a good solution I'll pm ya. :)

Anyhoo, I signed up for university on friday and signed up for my courses today. :D

^Hi you, and my advice to you: don't get that excited about college, it's nerve wrecking. Good luck :D

somone help!

compmessedup.jpg

Upload a pic of your tits and press Ctrl + Up arrow button

Let's hope they don't serve carrots there.

I don't get it. Care to explain, my little hunnyfunnybunny?

International economics science. :)

Cool. Good luck. btw; are you Jewish? Yeah, you know... money and economic shit... no offense or anything :[]

Upload a pic of your tits and press Ctrl + Up arrow button

Not funny + she already fixed her problem + "ctrl + up arrow button" wtf? How would that help her?