Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I'm so god damn sick and tierd of scenekids and emokids who think they own the world with their huge, teased, multicoloured hair, bottles of bottles with hairspray, 600 tonns of make-up (darkdark emomake-up or lots of lots of colours smeared all over their little faces), tiny clothes with coloures taken straight from the fukken rainbow and their screamo-core-metal-shit and Brokencyde-hysteria >:O

THEY'RE EVERYWERE!!!

I'm so god damn sick and tierd of scenekids and emokids who think they own the world with their huge, teased, multicoloured hair, bottles of bottles with hairspray, 600 tonns of make-up (darkdark emomake-up or lots of lots of colours smeared all over their little faces), tiny clothes with coloures taken straight from the fukken rainbow and their screamo-core-metal-shit and Brokencyde-hysteria >:O

THEY'RE EVERYWERE!!!

This post is SO hypocrital :lol:

THEY'RE EVERYWERE!!!

it's called "mirror", you know that shiny thing in your room