Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Illogical question, as that is the organ that generally signifies gender.

Then again, when I fucked your mum she was quite manly.

I'm so god damn sick and tierd of scenekids and emokids who think they own the world with their huge, teased, multicoloured hair, bottles of bottles with hairspray, 600 tonns of make-up (darkdark emomake-up or lots of lots of colours smeared all over their little faces), tiny clothes with coloures taken straight from the fukken rainbow and their screamo-core-metal-shit and Brokencyde-hysteria >:O

THEY'RE EVERYWERE!!!

Bitch, please.

Jesus christ, catch the hint. You look like a scene kid.

- I have black hair. Not green, blue, yellow, pink, red, orange and white.
- I'm not a boy, thinking I'm a girl/acting like a girl/dressing like a girl.
- I use eyeliner 'nd mascara. Not foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, powder, fake eyelashes, 6 cm thick layer with eyeliner and so much mascara that it forms lumps.
- I barely use band-shirts. I'm not a living band-billboard walking around every day.
- I don't like Bring me the horizon or Slipknot.

Wait

I don't have to do this :rofl:
Brief summary:
scene-kid-jewelry-288x300.jpg

2ldy97q.png

wooaah.jpg

:zzz:

Bitch, please.

Shush.

use eyeliner 'nd mascara. Not foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, powder, fake eyelashes, 6 cm thick layer with eyeliner and so much mascara that it forms lumps.
you can never have on too much mascara, dear. unless you can no longer raise your eyelids, then you may have overdone it.

PS: leopard hair :yow: TELL ME HOW!!!! :hotjump:

Nah, I think that was Deadly. They both posted makeup stuff around the same time.
what exactly are you implying?
i have never owned a hairspray in my life -_______-

I do...does that make me a scene kid? No. I enjoy a wide variety of music(everything from 80s to Death metal and deathcore and rock).

What I am trying to say, I don't need to fucking prove myself "more worthy" or "Metal". My point is...Why do you feel implied to prove everyone you're NOT a scene kid and so goddamn METAL? In the long run, It doesn't mean a rats ass to them or you.

you can never have on too much mascara, dear. unless you can no longer raise your eyelids, then you may have overdone it.

PS: leopard hair :yow: TELL ME HOW!!!! :hotjump:

what exactly are you implying?
i have never owned a hairspray in my life -_______-

When you have so much mascara on that your eyelashes look like ONE eyelash, it's just too much honey.

Have no fucking idea about the leopard hair.

I do...does that make me a scene kid? No. I enjoy a wide variety of music(everything from 80s to Death metal and deathcore and rock).

What I am trying to say, I don't need to fucking prove myself "more worthy" or "Metal". My point is...Why do you feel implied to prove everyone you're NOT a scene kid and so goddamn METAL? In the long run, It doesn't mean a rats ass to them or you.

No, that doesn't make you a scene kid, cuz you don't have all the other stuff -.- Jeez. My MOM listens to Slipknot. I'm listening to various music as well.
And have I said that you have to fucking prove yourself? NO I haven't. AND I haven't tried to prove that I'm so god damn metal either :guh:
The thing was, this is the random shit thread, means I wanted to post that I'm sick of finding scene kids around every corner. I would've avoided trying to prove I'm not a scene kid, but when people post "Get the hint, you look like a scene kid" ... I for fuck sake want to prove I'm not.

Holy sh... Forget that I said anything :lol: This is redicilous.

- I use eyeliner 'nd mascara. Not foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow, powder, fake eyelashes, 6 cm thick layer with eyeliner and so much mascara that it forms lumps.
- I barely use band-shirts. I'm not a living band-billboard walking around every day.

Wait
Shush.

I have black hair too,but i was blondie for a long time.
I dress like a girl completely.I have high heels,and i wear them a lot.Last time i looked like some sort of metalhead was last year at Nile`s show.
I use make up every day:foundation,presses powder,green concealer,black eye pencil, white eye pencil,eyeshadows, maskara,blush,iluminator,lip pencil,lipstick,lip balm,sometimes lipgloss,eyebrow eyeshadows.
When im going out even more and when im going to festivals i use waterproof make up.
I have only some old Opeth shirt,and i never wear it,cause i dont like it.
If you see me on the street,you would never guess that im metalhead,you would probably think that im into rnb ,pop shits.
I visit electronic, and hardcore tehno parties a lot,cause most of those parties are way better than most of metal parties ive been.
I love Korn,only nu metal band i like,as matter of fact J.Davis is in my top 5 metal singers of all time,and yet still i like death and black metal from all over the world,but i also like electronic,macedonian folk music,a lot of bosnian and macedonian pop rock bands from 70s and 80s.
Does that makes me a poser?
I dont like to see girls that wanna look metal a lot,cause they mostly ended looking emo.YouTube is full of those girls with their make up and hair tutorials.
And i dont think that you or anyone else is free to judge how other ppl should look like.

Shush.

-You have black hair, died, in and styled in the same fassion as a scene kid.
-I know what your face looks like...and not EVERY scene kid uses the over the top makeup...because scene kids are just that. Kids. Normally you have parents stopping their kids from going over the top.
-Grats, not every scene kid wears band shits. In fact, plaid and argyle are very common. The point being that plaid and argyle are old-people lame cloths, but they are wearing them despite being young...how hip and rebellious.
-You like CoB, specifically the latest album. Go to a Hot Topic store, guess what one of their top sellers are? lol@u scenekid.

By all means, look and dress how you want, but from the pictures you have posted, you come off as a scene kid. Its hypocritical to insult scene kids when you are one.

Also, "emo" does not mean "scene". They are different things, though most, if not all emokids tend to be scene kids aswell. Most people tend to just toss the word "emo" around at any fag with a shitty haircut.

I use make up every day:foundation,presses powder,green concealer,black eye pencil, white eye pencil,eyeshadows, maskara,blush,iluminator,lip pencil,lipstick,lip balm,sometimes lipgloss,eyebrow eyeshadows.
When im going out even more and when im going to festivals i use waterproof make up.

Gah, soo much makeup on a girl is gross. I see it as trying to hide something rather than excentuate something. but that's just me. :p

Metal people are ugly in general.