Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Ok, random question, what are you gonna name your kids?

As for me, girl Evelyn and boy Tristian.
Tiberius Jonathaniel if it's a lad.

If it's a girl, no fuckin clue. But it shall be an equally epic, badass name.

I fuckin hate these people. we had reserved a place to sleep for a festival this summer, for a certain price and now when I call again, they say the prices are not the same and I need to rearrange all this shit, talk to all the people I was supposed to go with again and get blamed for not wanting to sleep in the same room with everybody.
It wouldn't even amaze me if they increased the prices once again. :/

Sounds pretty silly to me. Actually to be honest, racism is ever present in todays society, expecially in the UK. Giving your child a name like Abdullah or Usoffa will only risk bullying.

Sounds pretty silly to me. Actually to be honest, racism is ever present in todays society, expecially in the UK. Giving your child a name like Abdullah or Usoffa will only risk bullying.

I've thought about that, so I'm still not sure.

Girls:Maria,Tasha,Natalia
Boys Darko,Philip
But then again,i dont plan to have kids in the next 15 years,so ill probably change opinion till then.

Girls:Maria,Tasha,Natalia
Boys Darko,Philip
But then again,i dont plan to have kids in the next 15 years,so ill probably change opinion till then.

I lol'd. Very stereotypically Eastern European/Russian names and then just "Phil" :lol:

"It's the Fridge Vendor, or Fridge Pack as Coke calls it, which stacks a 12-pack of soft drink cans into a longer and narrower package..."

Oh wait... wrong one!

The boy's name Andreas \a-nd-reas, an-dreas\, also used as girl's name Andreas, is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "man". The original New Testament Greek form of Andrew. The manliness this name refers to is about the duties of a male in the patriarchal society of ancient Greece. The first duty of a man was to protect his home, and this name is sometimes translated as "warrior".

Or something like that.