Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Carla Bruni srsly, i fell in love this weeked wen i saw a documentary... she is the kinda of woman that even after a week without sleep, makeup, brushing the hair, brushing her teeth... she would still be fucking beautiful

carla-bruni-1.jpg

Mara Carfagna>Carla Bruni
IMO

Kind of like me

I haven't washed in the past 10 years! The ladies are still flying in from all angles.

Have to fend em off at times, gets pretty brutal.

Thank fuck you joined this forum.

Carla Bruni srsly, i fell in love this weeked wen i saw a documentary... she is the kinda of woman that even after a week without sleep, makeup, brushing the hair, brushing her teeth... she would still be fucking beautiful

carla-bruni-1.jpg
Then you'll have to slay my president if you want her.

No, this is after that interview, so that would mean that Endgame is actually the last album, no more tours and no more Megadeth right now. Like I said I don't know if it's true though. Or maybe I understood his post wrong.

Wow, that's absolute bullshit on Mustaines part. He has pulled this shit so many times, he needs to quit with his back and forth shit. I had read so many interviews about how he was so happy to be making music again, touring, etc...

This isn't the first time he has said something like this...

It's getting old though, it's like when Michael Jordan left the NBA 502852 times.

Either way, this is the strongest line up Megadeth has had in years and now Dave is going to go fuck it up. I love Dave and all, but seriously fuck him right now for being a jackass :Smug:

what the tits
that man is amazing, I'm seriously watching his show next time it's on

EDIT: He's gonna explain how he did it on Friday at 11 :kickass:

he just asked them to pick these numbers?
Lottery gets more dumb people who want to try it too = moar money
He gets a bit more famous = moar money
both sides profit.
Though I don't know about who you both are talking

Who the fuck is this Darren guy?
I've been chatting to this guy on MSN the whole evening and he told me about him and how he's so awesome and psychic and he can guess people's star signs just by looking at them, now he also got the lottery numbers right?
I'd normally go "CHARLATAN!!", but considering the fact I was told he's a Pisces, just like me, I'll skip that. :lol:
I still find the guy pretty intriguing though. Too bad I don't live in the UK.

he just asked them to pick these numbers?
Lottery gets more dumb people who want to try it too = moar money
He gets a bit more famous = moar money
both sides profit.
Though I don't know about who you both are talking

:lol:
They dont just "pick" the numbers manually. Its completely random.
Plus the Lottery was on the BBC and his show is Channel 4. I'm pretty sure they are the least likely of channels to work together.

You clearly don't know who he is, guys a fricken l33t irl h4xx0r