Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

But there are so many solutions ! You can do a temporary job, or reconsider your activity field, even borrow money for a while, but KILLING YOURSELF !? Because of a JOB !?

well, the job itself don't. But it's a catalyzer for a mediocre life, if a person has no perspective in life, getting a machine gun, shot people at random, and kill yourself, sounds a good idea.

I can understand that. Still, hanging yourself at work with your computer cable is way too cliché.

I agree, something messier would be better so the other people in your workplace would have to clean bits of you up for a long time therefore giving you the last laugh would be better

Ah it's Rammstein, after Mann Gegen Mann I no longer expect any normality from them.

Actually, until the chorus that song aint bad... The chorus is proper shite though :lol:

Edit: What, what the fuck, the ending of that video... What the fuck.

Shit.....did anyone listen to the new Sonata Arctica album yet?
It's kinda like a musical soundtrack.
I can't really say i like it. Its interesting though.

If its as slow, boring, and shitty as Unia then I'm not even going to bother.
I'm trying to sell my XL SA hoodie now actually : /

I really like the new Sonata Arctica album, might be just 'cause I'm a girl though. :lol: Anyhow, yeah, it's pretty ballad-oriented, but I think it's really worth a listen whenever the mood allows. It's pretty sentimental and introspective, but that's a plus for me.

I just watched the Rammstein vid as well, since everyone seems to be talking about it :lol: Anyhow, the Blabbermouth people are either extra-fascinated or downright disgusted. :lol:

Yeah, it's weird, like actually really bizzare songs. But I certainly enjoy it, Deathaura is badass.