Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

^^I do too, but I don't have the effort to install an adblock, and ads don't annoy me.

1) get Opera 10
2) right click in what you want to block
3) block content
4)??????
5)motherfucking win

Google adds are mainly based on your recent searches, as well as a quick search for keywords on the page, with some other factors.

D'aww...lonely?
:lol: not at all... I´m wondering wtf I posted here before to get that "reaction" :ill: To google "Frauen" (women) and "Fußball" (soccer) doesn´t seem that weird to me either considering that we won the European Championship yesterday...

:lol: not at all... I´m wondering wtf I posted here before to get that "reaction" :ill: To google "Frauen" (women) and "Fußball" (soccer) doesn´t seem that weird to me either considering that we won the European Championship yesterday...

woohoo
thanks to german class I know what that weird ass B thing means

I'm thinking : in France, in 2009, 34 people working for the national telecommunication company killed themselves at work, due to job pressure.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's totally stupid and meaningless to kill yourself because of your JOB !?

I'm thinking : in France, in 2009, 34 people working for the national telecommunication company killed themselves at work, due to job pressure.

Am I the only one who thinks that it's totally stupid and meaningless to kill yourself because of your JOB !?

no? i worked like that. "you have 5 mins to do this, what would take a normal person half a day to do it, the client is waiting in my room, it better looks good"

it's not very ease to quit a serious job, wen you have bills to pay, a house to support. It's not the same thing changing from attendend of Mcdonalds to attended of Burger King.

things are slight different here than in Europe, anyway, after 4 years i quit, moved to another town, and learned Music and acustic, which i'm starting to work on, i only hope i get a real job in the area before i become a bum

it's not very ease to quit a serious job, wen you have bills to pay, a house to support. It's not the same thing changing from attendend of Mcdonalds to attended of Burger King.
But there are so many solutions ! You can do a temporary job, or reconsider your activity field, even borrow money for a while, but KILLING YOURSELF !? Because of a JOB !?

But there are so many solutions ! You can do a temporary job, or reconsider your activity field, even borrow money for a while, but KILLING YOURSELF !? Because of a JOB !?

People have killed themselves for the loss of iPods, why do you act surprised :p