Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

You actually like wintersun? I thought you only liked BM? Not being a dick, I'm completely serious.

I listen to other metal too. Well about 90% of the music I listen is BM, but 10% is something else.

I actually like little bit of Wintersun, I don't like vocals though. But it has some cool things. It's not in my Top-100-albums or anything, but I'm not saying it's bad.

Does anyone like Gorgoroth? Cuz idk, they're cool, and black metal, and Satanic... So yeah they're cool. And does anyone like Thrash metal anymore? Cuz idk, Thrash is always good, most of the time... Dimmu's good... Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen is like one of the best songs by them ever...... Ummmm yeah. Wintersun is good. Well this is the random shit thread soooo.. I'm in Business Math class and I have no idea how to do this Payroll project...Really sucks ballsacs.......Being in school......Not listening to metal....Not playing guitar......BALLS! =]

Eucharist is the best melodic death metal band ever... Their two albums pwn everything In Flames or Dark Tranquility or any other melodeath band has EVER done.... At the Gates is amazing too. BUT NOT AS AMAZING AS EUCHARIST! They definately need to get back together. EUCHARIST FOREVER!..................Black metal is good.

I just took the time it took to reboot my PC.

Complete bootup: 3 mins and 28 seconds.

Moment I clicked FireFox till it opened: 3 minutes and 32 seconds.

Total of 7 minutes and 1 second for bootup + firefox.

Only happens the first time of a bootup.

I think I need to format:lol:

system restore in your system tools.

DeleteSystem32.jpg

My pc boots up and signs into msn in about 10 seconds. I get to the windows login screen before my TV has even turned on. :rofl:

also

Windows 7 pwns j00