Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I really don't like Guitar Hero. I hate this fucking game.

I used to, but I have a friend who literally plays it like its cocain. Kind of ruins the fun of it, like drinking around an alcoholic. They're still fun party games, like kareoke where its not as agonizing when you fail.

I just got tomorrow off work.
I have 2 choices for tonight.

1) Go out round town to a lasses 18th birthday and attempt to pork young women while drinking expensive beer
2) Sit in and nerd the fuck out on Heroes of Newerth and drink cheap beer

I think I can guess which scenario will occur :rofl:

Looks like I'm out on the town tonight.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR8====DPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

^yeah and also, it's really unfair, since ESP guitars are not sold in the U.S. only. They should think of all their customers, not only the american faggots.

Alexi said Montreal is the best town to play in anyway...

Alexi said Montreal is the best town to play in anyway...

:lol:! You do know he says that in every city probaby :p

I'm just listening to everyone on Facebook BAAAWWW about some kid that got in his parent's balloon experiment (wtf I don't even) and fell out... what the hell is the matter with people... OH HEY LET'S WATCH "UP" WITH OUR KID AND THEN NEXT WEEK WE'LL BUILD A BALLOON AND LEAVE YOU UNSUPERVISED WITH NOTHING BUT A ROPE STOPPING YOUR 6 YEAR OLD ASS FROM FLYING UP TO GOD'S NUTS!!!!

Parents should be charged with negligence.

UP.jpg

:lol:! You do know he says that in every city probaby :p

I'm just listening to everyone on Facebook BAAAWWW about some kid that got in his parent's balloon experiment (wtf I don't even) and fell out... what the hell is the matter with people... OH HEY LET'S WATCH "UP" WITH OUR KID AND THEN NEXT WEEK WE'LL BUILD A BALLOON AND LEAVE YOU UNSUPERVISED WITH NOTHING BUT A ROPE STOPPING YOUR 6 YEAR OLD ASS FROM FLYING UP TO GOD'S NUTS!!!!

Parents should be charged with negligence.

UP.jpg

imo everyone with an IQ below 110 (being v. generous) should be neutered.

Yeah but the difference is, he siad that in an interview that took place somewhere in the US... I think it was somewhere in Florida actually, if I'm not mistaken

He was with Janne there. and they said they'd pick Montreal over Tokyo nowadays

Give a fuck.