Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

:rolleyes:

Oh well, you probably didn't get what I was trying to point out... idc where he likes to play the most, my point was that ESP should offer contests to all COB fans, not only those from the USA, especially since Alexi said his favorite place to play at is not in the US.

It would've been Helsinki, London or Sydney, I wouldn't care less than I do now. We're not in 2006 anymore, I'm not 15, I'm not in love with Alexi and I'm certainly not a fangirl either.

:rolleyes:

Oh well, you probably didn't get what I was trying to point out... idc where he likes to play the most, my point was that ESP should offer contests to all COB fans, not only those from the USA, especially since Alexi said his favorite place to play at is not in the US.

It would've been Helsinki, London or Sydney, I wouldn't care less than I do now. We're not in 2006 anymore, I'm not 15, I'm not in love with Alexi and I'm certainly not a fangirl either.

blahblahblah you were trying to point out you are way too old to be a CoB fangirl and Montreal is full of kiddies who are "totally into the finnish metal scene!"

Same here:p
A lot of girls into finnish "melodeath" scene .

At least they are from the same continent. Its alright to like music from the world, but the whole "Scandinavian Melodeth" thing is so dead. Its lame when kids try to impress you with the amount of shitty Bodom rip-off bands they know, because anyone with an internet connection wouldn't be able to find out about them.

/rant
fuck quebecois.

grandmap.jpg

How fucking leet is that

There is also an explanation on the site
http://www.keiththompsonart.com/pages/grandmap.html

Yeah that is a really cool picture. That's about how I want my next tattoo to look so if you can find the artist who did that and post some more of his work I would appreciate it

Yeah that is a really cool picture. That's about how I want my next tattoo to look so if you can find the artist who did that and post some more of his work I would appreciate it

Sounds like: "BAWWW I'm so artsy, I'll take some fucking original tattoo, what really expresses my feelings and really means much to me.

Then I hide it under my clothes."