Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Not a lot of people trust TV Shop. Well, my mother kinda did and bought Zumba, and it's fukken great. Cannot thank her enough for that.
So yeah, I do train to that technique ;)
To go to the gym got boring and a lot of gross people starred at you while you worked out and bad airconditioning :/ so thank mom for buying Zumba. So when fat, jiggeling people like myself don't bother going to the gym anymoar, blasting Zumba on the speakers at home works better than a whole fukken gym.
So I'm soon to be sexy :lol: ... kidding.

:rolleyes:

Ok i'm either in deep shit or Facebook is fucking around

28krr6t.png

Facebook has become majorly fucked up recently so it might just be a glitch. Comments disappearing, photos not working, status updates vanishing, it's all fucked at the moment. Although I can log in fine so yeah you might have fucked up :lol:

^I did. I just didn't comment.

I had to construct a separate facebook for people from cobot and other such sites, don't ask why, it sucks though, I never go on it but you won't add anyway.

Omar McPiratederps

hurf durf

Yeah I see you in the sidebar all the time saying you're like 5% active. I kind of just go "Oh hey, The Kid. Now to see what everyone is bitching about and sign off"

Mine is on constantly, and I lurk it all the time.
I know more about you fucking weirdos than I should, its sad.
Swabs has a picture that makes him look like the gay kid from Glee.

Ok wtf I am still disabled

200zoqr.jpg

I had you on FB right? I cant find you on my friends list anymore :lol:

Unless i'm just retarded at searching, or you fagged the fuck out and deleted me(ya cunt), then it appears to be that your account is actually disabled and removed completely :lol:

Expect the KRIPOS partyvan at your door