Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Yo titties all be floppin' up in here, ass giggling n booty wiggling
Hennessy and 'trone got me sinning, mah head spinning, girrrrrrl

Besides, you just failed the gay test. Trying to discourage any woman from dancing that way is really grounds for castration. Clearly you don't need dem balls anymo' sun.

Your use of the word "any" worries me Joe. It depends if the female in question is worth watching Mr. White Knight :p

I'm not going to elaborate or discuss my opinions about this matter.

lolbird.jpg

Your use of the word "any" worries me Joe. It depends if the female in question is worth watching Mr. White Knight :p

You're right.

*mariedancing.mp4*

Thanks for the mental image :lol:

Here is how France works : Europe is currently going through the worse days of the entire aviation business ever, no plane flew over the french territory since two days, and the national train company intensifies its one-week-already strike over the next few days. No planes at all, 4 trains a day, and I guess we'll stand on that situation until friday at least. *waves french flag burning*

What's next, fuel shortage ?

the national train company intensifies its one-week-already strike over the next few days.
Does that seem a lot to you? :lol: We've been having an "everything" strike lately, trains, subways, busses, everything. At some point they even imposed some sort of "unpaid vacation" to almost every fucking institution in the state, including schools and even some hospitals, so that they'd "save some money for the crisis". Luckily though, apparently everything calmed down now, with the volcano thing. Such a blessed country, this one. *nods*

Also, I'm aware of the fact my post doesn't really have to do with anything. I just couldn't let this bashing opportunity slip away. :lol:

Unpaid Vacation = Fired

You Europeans have no work ethic. How much money do you expect to make driving a bus? Shit, take the money and buy some weed. Go to Amsterdam, smoke it, then go back home and drive the shit out of that bus.

Here is how France works : Europe is currently going through the worse days of the entire aviation business ever, no plane flew over the french territory since two days, and the national train company intensifies its one-week-already strike over the next few days. No planes at all, 4 trains a day, and I guess we'll stand on that situation until friday at least. *waves french flag burning*

What's next, fuel shortage ?

I had a trip planned for months to the USA. My flight is friday (i can change it for saturday but after that it'll be too late) :erk:

@Stonewoman: the problem is that we deal with strikes for years and years almost every two weeks lately where i live. It's an issue when i want to get an intership or a job in cities near mine.

@Stonewoman : yeah, but you live in Romania.
@Macharius : I'm okay at some point, but you Americans want to get 100% involved in your career and spend more time at work that in real life. That's totally stupid.
@Lussi : the Europeans airports are open again. I don't know about intercontinental flights.

Not all of them are open again, only some in Scandinavia as far as I heard.
I'm stuck at home cause my whole two-weeks-trip has been cancelled. Now I'm wondering where we could travel without having to fly, but still gain some sun and warmth... any recommendations exceedingly welcome :)