Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

nice tits

Vikk, I was expecting so much more from you. I feel disappoint. :(

Also, Caroline, you're pretty damn brave. :D

/edit - addition: I LOST MY BREATH TWICE AT THAT 4.43 mins long video. Kudos, yo. =)

:lol: He does have a point though, tbh I was watching the video and my eyes couldn't stop drifting :loco:

I agree with this. Awaiting the trolls to begin their assault now... =S

But you are a troll.

I agree. I think this place has honestly just gotten to the point to where people are just assholes for no reason really. I don't get it. No one ever gets on my nerves here that much that I have to go on a page long rant about how someone is a jackass.

Idk shit about dancing though, so whatever I saw in those videos just kind of left me like o_- lol.

I concur. Either way I can't way for the new album. I'm actually about to dl the Fermented Offal Discharge tab and give the solos a try :)

the site is all fake so laugh away

OMGSPOILERS

that said I've been there several times and even posted and threads like that STILL raise my blood pressure

people are just assholes for no reason really. I don't get it. No one ever gets on my nerves here that much that I have to go on a page long rant about how someone is a jackass.

Welcome to the Internet.

Who here actually dance/train with that technique?

Eh, not good to lose weight but excellent for cardio training. Besides, you just failed the gay test. Trying to discourage any woman from dancing that way is really grounds for castration. Clearly you don't need dem balls anymo' sun.