Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I go by Fish lolol

But yeah i'm the new kid who listens to too much drone and noise ):

iggf7p.png

nice tits

Well thank you sir :lol:

Vikk, I was expecting so much more from you. I feel disappoint. :(

Also, Caroline, you're pretty damn brave. :D

/edit - addition: I LOST MY BREATH TWICE AT THAT 4.43 mins long video. Kudos, yo. =)

U rly think so? Thanks :D
There's still missing some parts of the cardio party workout and the sculpt & tone tho, that I've planned to record today or tomorrow. Gotta have the whole thing u know x)

Who here actually dance/train with that technique?
I do

Yo titties all be floppin' up in here, ass giggling n booty wiggling
Hennessy and 'trone got me sinning, mah head spinning, girrrrrrl
Holy sh... :lol: :lol: I just died!

Not all of them are open again, only some in Scandinavia as far as I heard.
I'm stuck at home cause my whole two-weeks-trip has been cancelled. Now I'm wondering where we could travel without having to fly, but still gain some sun and warmth... any recommendations exceedingly welcome :)
I walked Elvis last night, and I saw 5 or 6 plains floating around in the sky :p So yeah, their probably open for sure in Norway.

I go by Fish lolol

But yeah i'm the new kid who listens to too much drone and noise ):

Maybe a little too late, but Welcome :)

Not a lot of people trust TV Shop. Well, my mother kinda did and bought Zumba, and it's fukken great. Cannot thank her enough for that.
So yeah, I do train to that technique ;)
To go to the gym got boring and a lot of gross people starred at you while you worked out and bad airconditioning :/ so thank mom for buying Zumba. So when fat, jiggeling people like myself don't bother going to the gym anymoar, blasting Zumba on the speakers at home works better than a whole fukken gym.
So I'm soon to be sexy :lol: ... kidding.