Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

any american care to clarify what happened to Conan O'brien? i know he left his old show to replace Leno, but then Leno took it back? and what Leno was doing wen Conan took over? and why Conan doesn't have a show anymore. He's more fun than Leno, Letterman, Kimmel all together

No, I agree. I fucking love conan and pretty much don't care about the other talk show guys. Jimmy Kimmel is pretty good, too- but he was way better on the man show. Coco used to write for SNL and produced the Simpsons for god's sake.

But he just got done doing a stand up comedy tour called something like "the legally forbidden to be funny tour." When he took over leno's time slot, leno moved to an earlier time slot on another show. It apparently didn't do nearly as well as the network thought it would and decided to give the old time slot back to leno. So, of course, conan wasn't really thrilled with this and didn't want his old time slot back after moving himself and his entire show (like the band, and crew and all) from new york to LA to do Leno's slot. I'm still pretty sure that O'brian still doesn't have any show because there's some kind of contractual thing where he's not allowed to for like another year... I wrote all of this from memory, I didn't look anything up so forgive me if somethings not completely accurate. =\

He has his own show somewhere now, don't know where, and I must agree, Conan is a god.

I haven't seen Conan in over 3 years :(
i don't want/need digital tv, CNBC Europe switched to the digital net :mad:

I miss the awesome shimmer and friskiness of his hair every day...

Conan pretty much taught me how to speak English! Watched him every day when I was in school, he's great. But I haven't seen his show for years, either :( Would be nice to see him back with a good show (and to be able to watch it over here...)