Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

my point was, i don't see the reason to sacrifice some good things in life (beer/bbq/greasy/fattening food) if you won't even live longer. All in fairness sometimes i wish i could have some better lung capacities, but then i get drunk and forget about it

my point was, i don't see the reason to sacrifice some good things in life (beer/bbq/greasy/fattening food) if you won't even live longer. All in fairness sometimes i wish i could have some better lung capacities, but then i get drunk and forget about it

Mental health is always to be considered as well :p If I didn't drink so much I'd probably be ripped and have a 6-pack :/

Though we've done plenty of BBQ this summer, I find it overrated. I don't get the whole "Meat Is Manly!" thing. Hunting is manly, not buying pre-made hamburger patties from a grocery store full of really ugly cashiers.

is not about the taste, greasy shit taste delicious, but all in fairness, North American barbecue is pretty gay, buying hamburger as bbq is hardly a bbq
L_BBQ_Hamburger_2.jpg

down here we buy the meat in the butcher shop, slice into smaller pieces and spice the meat ourself.
1267736325_78263150_1-Fotos-de--Churrasco-em-casa-O-LAcADOR.jpg

:puke::puke::puke:
When I make burger, I hunt down the meat in the supermarket and make the patties myself!

Seriously.
There is nothing manly about being too much of a pussy to stick your hands in the meat and shape the patties yourself. Pre-made shit is also full of filler and completely tasteless.

down here we buy the meat in the butcher shop, slice into smaller pieces and spice the meat ourself.
1267736325_78263150_1-Fotos-de--Churrasco-em-casa-O-LAcADOR.jpg

South Americans are fucked for their BBQ, its like discussing potatoes with the Irish. Hamburgers can be really good if made the right way, but generally you get people who toss in shitloads of breadcrumbs, or but the pre-made shit...its all fucking terrible.

Anyway, yeah, meat + fire = good.

Seriously.
There is nothing manly about being too much of a pussy to stick your hands in the meat and shape the patties yourself. Pre-made shit is also full of filler and completely tasteless.

Well I dont care for manliness I just think it tastes better when you're preparing them yourself.
And yes, pre-made shit is full of shit.

I prefer making patties with my own shit. It doesn't cook well afterwards but it's quite manly imo. You should try!
Nah, you're cooking them wrong probably.

season them with some salt and pepper once they are made, and throw them on at med-high heat so the bottoms sear up, and get sort of a crisp crust, then flip gently. 5min or so on each side, depending on grill and size of patties.

Outside should be crisp, inside should be soft and juicy. my only issue is they stick to the grill and fall apart :(

never heard of breadcrumbs in a BBQ

Breadcrumbs + Egg are a bonding agents to keep the meet together. Its mainly for meatballs, so they keep their shape while cooking. Totally unnecessary for hamburgers though. Meat companies will do this, as well as brine a lot of their meats so they weigh more and can charge more for breadcrumbs and water.

Nah, you're cooking them wrong probably.

season them with some salt and pepper once they are made, and throw them on at med-high heat so the bottoms sear up, and get sort of a crisp crust, then flip gently. 5min or so on each side, depending on grill and size of patties.

Outside should be crisp, inside should be soft and juicy. my only issue is they stick to the grill and fall apart :(

:erk: They should sell those in supermarkets.