Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

To everyone hating on BBQin hamburger: fuck off :p

Ribs and other meat take too fucking long to prepare and cook and aren't ideal to carry around if you wanna go someplace and have a nice family BBQ. Burgers and hot dogs are easy to cook, easy to carry, and kids love them. They shouldn't be the ONLY thing being BBq'd but their absence if definitely not right.

To everyone hating on BBQin hamburger: fuck off :p

Ribs and other meat take too fucking long to prepare and cook and aren't ideal to carry around if you wanna go someplace and have a nice family BBQ. Burgers and hot dogs are easy to cook, easy to carry, and kids love them. They shouldn't be the ONLY thing being BBq'd but their absence if definitely not right.

Quality over convenience. A good steak takes WAY less time to cook than a hamburger, and the prep-time for a hamburger is longer. They are a BBQ staple, but the pre-made ones you get in a box are never as good as one cooked well by someone who knows what he is doing. Licks' Garden burgers are excused both as a boxed hamburger, and a vegetarian food trying to be meat, because they are actually quite tasty. :p

Hotdogs are inexcusable. Get a good sausage ffs :p If your kid doesn't like them, its because you didn't teach your kid what does and does not taste good. You'd be surprised how many people reach full adulthood thinking they know what tastes good and are completely wrong. What the fuck are you doing having kids anyway? Stop it.

Chicken of any kind and steak are god tier, esp. for BBQ'ing

Also, anyone here have a coal bbq as opposed to a gas one? Coal=:kickass:

If by coal you mean charcoal then yes. Never tried it with actual coal, the extra pollution would probably taste good though.

chicken is nice though, cheap or not. turkey too!

Chicken breast is bland and shitty though. Whole legs are fantastic because people are becoming more and more faggotty, and dont like to deal with bones, so they are pretty cheap, and are fantastic for the BBQ.

Turkey legs, brined then grilled, are amazing. reminds me of the food from the renaissance fair my dad would take me to as a kid :p

Aye, tastes so much better. No idea why though
AHEM...
You'd be surprised how many people reach full adulthood thinking they know what tastes good and are completely wrong.

I prefer propane, but thats just because I love Hank Hill. Carcole leaves a smokey taste Id rather avoid, unless I was actually smoking my food. Though I never smoke my food, and no one in my family has ever had a charcole barbecue (that I can think of).

Gawdamn Im in the BBQ mood now.

Fuck hotdogs! Knockwurst is savory, fat and plump like I love my cocks and doesnt shrivel and burn like their 1/4lb counter part.

Honestly, unless you're cooking a whole pig or a lamb (like the Greek orthodox festival has done) charcoal is NOT superior. I'll charcoal the steaks (top loin or t-bone) from the butcher, because he keeps some fat on there. But the leaner top round or flat bone sirloin I like, i do on propane. I feel i need to keep control of the heat with them so they dont just burn.
Burgers, frankfurters/sausage and chicken I cook on the propane, for that reason.

Fuck hotdogs! Knockwurst is savory, fat and plump like I love my cocks and doesnt shrivel and burn like their 1/4lb counter part.

Honestly, unless you're cooking a whole pig or a lamb (like the Greek orthodox festival has done) charcoal is NOT superior. I'll charcoal the steaks (top loin or t-bone) from the butcher, because he keeps some fat on there. But the leaner top round or flat bone sirloin I like, i do on propane. I feel i need to keep control of the heat with them so they dont just burn.
Burgers, frankfurters/sausage and chicken I cook on the propane, for that reason.

pffffft

Do you fry your food after?

coolface.jpg

i've been studying every day for a week now, and i have done... 20 pages :cry:

also, when i was at the station 2 days ago, some guy came over and started singing 'tight jeans, dubble d's, make a man go woohwooh' :(
it was a new low in my life... should've cut off his testicles :mad: