Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Apparently Nergal DOES have leukemia. :erk:
His blond, bimbonic, boobful girlfriend full of plastic wants to help him through a transplant if they're compatible, though. I like her more now.

Apparently Nergal DOES have leukemia. :erk:
His blond, bimbonic, boobful girlfriend full of plastic wants to help him through a transplant if they're compatible, though. I like her more now.
would any part of a couple say 'no, thanks'? :/

i'd like to see her face on the procedure

it's probably the same face your pet pulled when you were trying to take your relationship a step further > :yell:

People here who enjoy djenty technical sorta stuff should listen to Tesseract because they make loins wet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah they haven't released anything yet. But they've just been signed to Century Media so they should have an album out soon.

godzilla spider is in the house -_-, it's chased by a little bit smaller (but still gigantic) one... i'm expecting to see some hardcore spiderzeks tonight

We were playing the drinking game Kings, and this really loud, annoying fat guy I didn't know decided to make the rule "If you don't want to drink, you can remove a peice of clothing." Which was alright in theory, but it was only 9:30, and the only girls playing were his cousin (incredibly ugly) and my roommate.

He pretty much used it as an excuse to take his shirt off, prematurely ending the game for me, and having us to set some ground rules in this house to stop such things from ever happening again.

No Fagotry
No Fuckery
No Fighting Inside.

Be commiten MASS fagotry.

Thank fully they were losers and left at like 12:30, but he had been outside on our front poarch for some time, so people in the neighborhood think we accept that kind of behavior D: