Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Life sucks donkey balls and many many other bad animal balls too. I'm having the first phase of my admission examz here tomorrow, the second one on Thursday/Friday and the third one was supposed to be on Monday so I got plane tickets to go to ANOTHER admission exam in ANOTHER place on Monday afternoon. But NO! Teacher calls all sweet and tender this morning and goes "OMG I HAVE A GOOD PIECE OF NEWS AND A BAD ONE, WHICH ONE DO YOU WANNA HEAR FIRST? :oops: " I say "THE BAD ONE :erk: ", she goes, "ah, well, you know, the third exam isn't on Monday anymore, but most likely on Tuesday :oops: " and I go " :erk: !!! " and she goes: "Oh but, you know, the good news is that the number of students who will be admitted this year is rather epic! :oops: "

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, jackpot, dear teacher, cause that makes double bad news instead of 1 good/1 bad!! :kickass: Cause even if there were 235896278956 places available and I was the only candidate, I still wouldn't make it cause no third exam for me, FUCK YEAH!!! :kickass:
Meh. :(

Life sucks donkey balls and many many other bad animal balls too. I'm having the first phase of my admission examz here tomorrow, the second one on Thursday/Friday and the third one was supposed to be on Monday so I got plane tickets to go to ANOTHER admission exam in ANOTHER place on Monday afternoon. But NO! Teacher calls all sweet and tender this morning and goes "OMG I HAVE A GOOD PIECE OF NEWS AND A BAD ONE, WHICH ONE DO YOU WANNA HEAR FIRST? :oops: " I say "THE BAD ONE :erk: ", she goes, "ah, well, you know, the third exam isn't on Monday anymore, but most likely on Tuesday :oops: " and I go " :erk: !!! " and she goes: "Oh but, you know, the good news is that the number of students who will be admitted this year is rather epic! :oops: "

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, jackpot, dear teacher, cause that makes double bad news instead of 1 good/1 bad!! :kickass: Cause even if there were 235896278956 places available and I was the only candidate, I still wouldn't make it cause no third exam for me, FUCK YEAH!!! :kickass:

1) to go the exam
2) kick ass
3) be awesome

Fuck :s Can't you talk to them and have it rescheduled? D:
It's gonna work out somehow, just talk to them and make them understand your situation, they must be helpful to students. I know that its romania, but goddamnit D:

@Vikk: :lol: Thanks for the support and the giggle your post gave me. :lol: I'll try to do that at the exams I can actually GO TO. And fail epically in my attempt. :kickass:

@Muffin: I don't think I actually have SOMEONE to talk to, because my very own teacher is one of the examinators in the third test and I think nothing can be done, cause there's a whole bunch of students who are sitting an exam in those days, from every section of the university, so it just happened that probably my section was settled on Tuesday. But yeah, fuck knows, I don't care anymore, apparently the day isn't even official yet, but 99% surely, it will be. :lol:

There is always something that can be done. Call, make noise, things will work out. I have done more epic things than take a test on another day, especially a test that was rescheduled to another day. You just need to contact the right people, see if you can write it before or after everyone.

If you complain loud enough you'll get what you want, if only so they can have you shut up. At least that's my experience with post secondary education.

Thanks Undefined and NewWorld, yeah in the end apparently we're gonna take back the plane tickets and get new ones for the second day (yay at moneylosing :lol: ) and it'd better work this time. :lol:
Also, Joe, that signature of yours makes me gasp every time I see it. Fucking :erk: . :lol:

Thanks Undefined and NewWorld, yeah in the end apparently we're gonna take back the plane tickets and get new ones for the second day (yay at moneylosing :lol: ) and it'd better work this time. :lol:
Also, Joe, that signature of yours makes me gasp every time I see it. Fucking :erk: . :lol:

Joe is right, if they made the mistake that costs you money you totally have the right to get bitchy and in their face. If anything it shoes you really want the position, and are willing to fight for it.

But Vikk gave you the best advice.

Kick the tests ass, think positive, you'll do really well because you know how hard you worked.

I got woken up to this text :

Carl just took a SHIT in Iains room, and took a piss on McCafferys door. No fucking shit. OMFG

Carl is my mate, the guy who sent it is my cousin who is also a mutual friend to us both. Iain is my cousin and McCafferys flat mate and McCaffery is a police officer :rofl:

All people here are 21.

Truly they have done well

Holy shit! Google.ca is boring :(

Why do girls always wonder why guys say they will call and don't?
We're drunk, we'll say anything, stop acting so fucking surprised.