Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I was thinking of getting a 65-67 Corvette coupe but couldn't find a nice one for the same money. The 'vette owners tend to be better off and some of them have dreams of getting the same money they bought them for so their 'old maids' sit there unsold for quite some time at high asking prices. Only the really good or rare ones sell quickly. A decade ago things were good and classic cars were fetching high prices - not the case now.

Are you an Eleanor fan?

s

I've never really been that fascinated with corvettes. I think the old sting rays look nice but they're not anything I can understand the obsessing over.

And yeah, I suppose you could say that, although my next car I'm looking to get is a camaro instead and then probably a motorcycle shortly after unless I decide to do it first just because they're more economical on gas then a car.

Probably something like this.
images

^V-Rod

images

^Yamaha Star

I really like that old fashioned, classy kind of look. I'm not really big into crotch rockets and the like, they look silly to me :p

I've never really been that fascinated with corvettes. I think the old sting rays look nice but they're not anything I can understand the obsessing over.

They're the ones I like, pre-1967, the 58's are really cool but pricey. I guess part of the dollar value is due to rarity, millions of Mustangs were made compared to thousands of Corvettes.

my next car I'm looking to get is a camaro

I friend went to L.A. and brought back a 69. I like GM cars, the Camaro's are cool but something about their image just doesn't sit right with me, possibly too many hoons own them?

My taste in cars is getting older as I get older, I never did like the Batmobile types but now drool over 59 Caddies and the like.

s

Hi, im Paul/webby/spider/cock face or whatever you want to call me.
im not bored cos im senile and we NEVER get bored,we just repeat ourselves,and we NEVER get bored we just repeat ourselves,and....:loco:

Enmity5566 wash your mouth out!!Not TROLLIN but ROLLIN n fuckin quick too!!
165 bhp in a car that weighs less than an ounce,and he's
got balls a prize winning Herefordshire bull would be proud of..oh yeh.

You keep telling yourself that this car looks cool, maybe it'll come true one day :)

Protip: even if it had 3000 bhp it'd still look retardulous, just saiyan

If I ever get my drivers license:
If you can find one get the 1275 GT,without doubt the best mini they made.:headbang:
ACE! :D

I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't drive. It's my number one stress relief.

I myself could never mini-coop it up. Particularly because I'm a 6'3" 250 male who likes being comfortable.

I couldn't be your passenger for more than five minutes. :D
It's a real bitch at times, not being able to get in the car and just drive off, I admit that. But here in Norway, as a student, getting your license will ruin you for the next 1 or 2 years :rofl: (ok that was a bit harsh) Costs a shitload of moneh :(

:lol: I see. Well then you have every reason not to drive a Mini Cooper. But I'd probably force you to go road tripping ;D
Fits perfectly for me. I reach about 158/160cm above the ground so.. x)
I mean, do you see me rollin' in a Hummer? :lol: