Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Yep but you mentioned it as it has something to do with that incident.
I also mentioned BMW.

Anyway I'm working in international multicultural company and work with many nationalities daily basis. I consider everyone as individuals and nationality is just one attribute, a fact without hidden meaning. I think fear of mentioning nationality, or not saying that shooter was not native Finnish, tells more about peoples attitude than mentioning it.

It has nothing to do with ''fear of mentioning nationality'' . I just dont think it has anything to do with that case.

there was five victims, all connected to the shooter somehow (one was his ex wife). Also he is not native Finnish, has criminal record and drives BMW.

Mannethan ne siellä räiskii kun perheriitaa oli uudenvuoden raketeista, otetaanko roomalaisia kynttilöitä vai kissanpieruja. Vitun mannet.

And yes, nationality really makes a difference in Finland, foreigners are a minority here, yet they ever so often get involved in crimes.

Mannethan ne siellä räiskii kun perheriitaa oli uudenvuoden raketeista, otetaanko roomalaisia kynttilöitä vai kissanpieruja. Vitun mannet.

And yes, nationality really makes a difference in Finland, foreigners are a minority here, yet they ever so often get involved in crimes.

And I guess the natives are the most honest men and never do anything bad :lol:
So if I go to Finnland, I'm one of the potential criminalists?
Based on such comments I think Finnland deserves that reputation regarding the citizen's attitude or prejudices towards foreigners rather than Germany.

Well isnt it a great ending for this year, 5 persons end up dead in a shooting..welcome to Finland folks!

Plus the shooter. I heard he commited suicide and was found in his(?) apartment about one hour ago.

Vitun mannet on jo ammuskellu meidän naapurustossa noita perkeleen raketteja viikon ajan.

And I guess the natives are the most honest men and never do anything bad :lol:
So if I go to Finnland, I'm one of the potential criminalists?
Based on such comments I think Finnland deserves that reputation regarding the citizen's attitude or prejudices towards foreigners rather than Germany.

Well, as I already said: welcome to Finland folks!

I think its actually true that whatever something bad happens here, first we think if the person who did it is native or has foreign background. Of course people here thinks this place is heaven on earth. Except in cases when something is actually well here, then everyone thinks its not true, this is the worst place to live etc.

In brief: we are pretty fucked up nation sometimes...

^^Well I guess mostly those who still have traumas for compulsory swedish in school and have never visited other countries...except Estonia of course, for cheap alcohol.