Likening Coldplay to Kataonia?

Dude, I may listen to gay bands like The Thought Industry or When, but at least they're underground! Coldplay and Oasis and faggy fucking shit that any metalhead should be ashamed to admit to listening to. You're not a true metalhead if you even know about these bands. FAGGOTS! Why don't you go make a ceramic dildo and shove it up your asses!

-Vince

[So ppl can't talk about other rock or whatever bands because it's the 'ultimate metal forum'?]

Yes, people that love classic music, pop music, techno music should speak about this in their own forum, i think. I don't speak about Katatonia in Kylie Minogue forum.
And maybe Coldplay is an atmospheric, dark, cold band but in my opinion, nothing similar to Katatonia.... "El Greco" from Vangelis is also cold, dark, atmospheric but is classic music, nothing to compare with Katatonia. In some styles of music you can find some cold, dark or atmospheric sides (this piece from Vangelis, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Radiohead....of course i forget some). For me there is no comparision between this bands, because is not the same style of music.

imo Coldplay is kinda lullaby-band ... if someone's playing'em at night I will surely fall asleep... but if I'm forced to listen to them at daytime... it always gets me aggressive ...

So I won't say that Katatonia & Coldplay can be compared in any way [yeah okay, they've got the same instruments and a singer *lol*].
And Parachutes 'may' be a good album [I personally hate it] but not related to "kata's new era"

EvilVince said:
Dude, I may listen to gay bands like The Thought Industry or When, but at least they're underground! Coldplay and Oasis and faggy fucking shit that any metalhead should be ashamed to admit to listening to. You're not a true metalhead if you even know about these bands. FAGGOTS! Why don't you go make a ceramic dildo and shove it up your asses!

-Vince

:lol: :rolleyes:
Listen to this guy kids! youll go far!!

Coldplay's great fucking music very emotional, kind of depressive kindof melancholic, could be that katatonia in 20 year could sound like that; but only if Jonas marries a hollywood star. Maybe Meg Ryan; I would marry Angelina Jolie! Even though the music sound diffenent the spirit's the same somehow. Maybe Blackheim should marry also. This would be at cost of heavy guitars. Maybe Liv Taylor! Blackheim and Liv's Taylor's great couple.
Maybe he also wants to be actor then. Imagine Chris Martin (I like his voice) and Blackheim together in a movie (I'd like the movie!). And Liv Taylor, And Gwyneth Paltrow. NEVER marry some girl with such a complicated name!

EvilVince said:
Dude, I may listen to gay bands

JUDAS PRIEST!!!!!!

like The Thought Industry

COOL!

or When, but at least they're underground!

WOW!

Coldplay and Oasis and faggy fucking shit

HÄÄ?

that any metalhead should be ashamed to admit to listening to

I'll go to treechurch and confess!

. You're not a true metalhead if you even know about these bands.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! How can I forget them? HEEELLPPP!!

FAGGOTS! Why don't you go make a ceramic dildo and shove it up your asses!

Done! Shit, how that hurts! And my fur burned!

I think you need a good fuck with Gwyneth Paltrow. but NOT marry her, okay!

EvilVince said:

-Vince

wow ....you are sooooo hardcore.......you must know alot about making dildos and shit.......I dont give a fuck if you guys think I am a metalhead or not.....jesus christ......, you must live your life and listen to music to make people think your all harcore and shit.....I wanna be you so bad so I cant admit something because I think people will look down on me.....you are a sad ,sad kid.......someday you will grow up and not care about what other people think....