List of guitar ampsim software

I just got my Ltd back the other week, finally got a chance to try it out with some of the free ampsims available and i ran it through the TSS->Solo C (LePou)->Boogex (Splawn Impluse?)->EQ just to reduce the harsher freqs

Gotta say i was blown away, the SoloC even on its own, i'm finding it so much easier to dial in a nice tone...

The EP i'm mixing right now, the guitarist recorded his solo through a Pod which i was up until now running through an impulse and eq, but i tried running it through the SoloC for shits and giggles and couldnt believe how much it brought the leads to life!!

Care to share the Splawn Impules. That would be very cool!

I'll fire it up later on, i got it from this forum... i'm really not sure if its splawn tbh, as i've said in other threads, its in a folder with Mesa and Framus Cobra impulses, labelled Spln... i just refer to it as a splawn... whatever it is, i've really taken to it... i'll whack em into a rar and put up some linkage laters...

Care to share the Splawn Impules. That would be very cool!

sorry for this being so late... had a hectic time as of late...

here is the impulses i like to use most

in the three folders you'll find a mix of cobra, mesa and what i think is splawn... i can't confirm but some of them sound really good

I have really "heavy" times with TSE X30 (waiting for new stuff dude) and Ken's acmebargig stuff.. LePou cab also awesum!
Hail you!;)
other high-price simulators are not necessary for me..:wave:

within the past couple of years, it seems that people make more software to be compatible with windows before they make osx software.
now it's us with macs who have to fight to get great studio software.

with that being said, before I go on a wild chase on downloading tons of ampsims that are compatible with AU/RTAS/MAS formats (NOT VST), which ampsims that deliver the best high gain guitar tones that are not exclusively VST/Windows?