List of guitar ampsim software

Abelton Amp:

ableton_amp.jpg

I can't remember the price, I want to say $120 or something like that.

Lovely ReChromE and ReGolD finally release.
Sound so close to some famous amp through my ears.
Using some components in the phenomenal RevolutionZ with new flow model inside.
Result less noise and natural sound with 4 + 4 oversampling.
4 oversampling for every gain staging, give cristal clarity just like real preamp/amp.
Better tone stack and carefully parts selection.

Face your 2011 Album/single with ReChromE and ReGolD,
lets get prepare and fasten your seat belt.

"For The Love oF The Sound"
Ronald Passion Engineering 2010
capture2.png

capture1.png

visit www.1ststudio.blogspot.com

Lovely ReChromE and ReGolD finally release.
Sound so close to some famous amp through my ears.
Using some components in the phenomenal RevolutionZ with new flow model inside.
Result less noise and natural sound with 4 + 4 oversampling.
4 oversampling for every gain staging, give cristal clarity just like real preamp/amp.
Better tone stack and carefully parts selection.

Face your 2011 Album/single with ReChromE and ReGolD,
lets get prepare and fasten your seat belt.

"For The Love oF The Sound"
Ronald Passion Engineering 2010
capture2.png

capture1.png

visit www.1ststudio.blogspot.com
I gave it a quick test, the first thing I noted is taht the output is really low, it should be louder. Then, I couldn't get a real metal distortion tone, they all sounded pretty much like heavy overdrives.

onqel
-> Yeah sure. I use 2 gain staging. So 4 os + 4 os.
Around 50 to 60 ms something without IR CAB.

Dexter_prog
I gave it a quick test, the first thing I noted is taht the output is really low, it should be louder.
-> i will check it again.

Then, I couldn't get a real metal distortion tone, they all sounded pretty much like heavy overdrives.
-> Use ReChromE for any modern or metal. I CAN GET BRUTAL WITH THAT & WHY IT IS NOT WITH YOU. Just dont get it.

ReGold for any british sound.
TQ,RP!

I gave it a quick test, the first thing I noted is taht the output is really low, it should be louder. Then, I couldn't get a real metal distortion tone, they all sounded pretty much like heavy overdrives.

Heh then you must be doing something wrong bro :)

I got a good metal tone out of both golden and chrome ampsims (of course with a tubescreamer sim in front of the preamp).

Yeah something wrong!
ReChromE for metal and ReGolD for rock.
I only use my cort guitar which is around $300 something, it just blow my hair away!
Taking carefully your preamp hardware, getting to the hottest level as possible.
In my presonus, it takes almost 75% (3 oclock) gain preamp for best performance.

TQ,RP!

Hey, Thanks for the Add! Some good sims there! Very much appreciated sir..

I have to port this to to win X64 and mac X64, VST, AU, busy with the real job though :)

~RR.

I'm having great fun with Amplifikation CREME on my Mac in Logic Studio 9 - I turn off the cabs and using Space Designer I load up my favorite impulses. Great tones and I only paid $34 for Creme.

downloaded the LeCto ampsim for mac. put it in my vst folder with the rest of my plugins, but it's not showing up in cubase 4. anyone else encounter this problem while running 10.4.11?

downloaded the LeCto ampsim for mac. put it in my vst folder with the rest of my plugins, but it's not showing up in cubase 4. anyone else encounter this problem while running 10.4.11?

I may have badly set a compiler flag. I gonna PM you a new build for testing purpose as soon as I'm back home.