Literature

well just for reading that much shit.
and how am i sucking bodoms dick lmao?
btw brutal upload a pic of yourself, im sure your some fat 40 year old shemale.

Just reading? What A FUCK? That's like the most poser ass comment I have ever heard. This just proves you are some christian.

And you suck bodom cock all the time. It's obvious.

I'm not an attention whore, so I don't post pics. I'm 23, handsome, I get more pussy than you could ever imagine.

I don't like the way this thread suddenly got on-topic again. He's quite smart this Brutal Hate.

Just reading? What A FUCK? That's like the most poser ass comment I have ever heard. This just proves you are some christian.

And you suck bodom cock all the time. It's obvious.

I'm not an attention whore, so I don't post pics. I'm 23, handsome, I get more pussy than you could ever imagine.

Well reading the whole of satans bible? i really dont know of anyone else who has.
So obvious, how?
and the last part is complete BS :lol:

Well reading the whole of satans bible? i really dont know of anyone else who has.
So obvious, how?
and the last part is complete BS :lol:

So just because you don't any who has read it, makes it complete bullshit? This logic means that some albums that you (or some else you know) haven't heard are total bullshit. It's like saying: "I haven't heard it, it's total crap".

Sir, you just failed.

Go listen to some bodom, that's challenging enough for your small brain.

you know having long hair n'drinking jack daniels n' being drunk n cool

:lol: That's not metal. That's mainstream. Being metal is far more deep than you could ever understand.

watwat4.png

Nice thread:)
I like literature a lot.I got into Karl May lately and I plan to read all Turgenev books again, I rarely read ``modern`` writers like Paulo Coehlo,Orhan Pamuk or smth like that.My fav writers of all time are Mesa Selimovic,his book Dervish and Death is a true masterpiece and a book im allways coming back and a book that influenced my way of thinking a lot, Gogol and in general I like russian literature.

So just because you don't any who has read it, makes it complete bullshit? This logic means that some albums that you (or some else you know) haven't heard are total bullshit. It's like saying: "I haven't heard it, it's total crap".

Sir, you just failed.

Go listen to some bodom, that's challenging enough for your small brain.

well somethings you just know are complete bullshit.. you wouldnt listen to a emo band, because you already know its gona be shit.

how?

nah watching south park :)