Live Videos Thread

What they should do is be creative and form a deal with some smiths to make hundreds/thousands of this kind of elegant scythe necklaces for their tour merchandise, price could be 20 e silver and possibly 85 e gold. This kind of sophisticated design without the extra handle would be a must have for every fan. It could come with necklace or with a wrist string/knot rope. Most merch is suitable only for kids, unfortunately, so...

http://www.midaankulta.fi/kuvat/kaulakorut/k.viikate_01.jpg
http://g02.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1Pwut...braid-design-lanyard-for-mobile-phone-MP3.jpg

I would especially like a silver one that's an inch long, for the wrist with a black knot rope. This kind of knot. And with a locking system that's not annoying as fuck.

This kind of move would be awesome, like an inside thing how to recognize a Bodom fan. Imagine how much money it would bring them thorough the year. Say they do 100 gigs a year, selling 100 of the silver ones every gig (which is a conservative estimate), it would mean 10000 x 20 e = 200 000 e, profit could be 30% so it would mean 60 000 e for the band, which is something like 1000 e per member per month...

Now where's my profit for this idea? At least send me one for free...

Last edited:
Hmmm, you kinda right dtml3 (or something, it's on the previous page so I can't check your name XD ). If Nuclear Blast decides to do this we'll be lucky because it'd probably mean that it'd happen. But I don't think any labe wants to spend money on something people will download.
But the t-shirt idea is really nice. I'd really like some kind of big "anniversary" package with a dvd, a t-shirt and some other goodies.
And yeah, maybe we should start a kickstarter, anyone feeling like doing it ?

Guys in which Guitar World was this video? I would see the whole lesson.

Roope seems much more relaxed with his RR, or he was just simply in a good mood:p

Last edited:
^Luckily he's grown up a little from that. Just like avoiding alcohol it's related to being your real self. I of all people know what kind of psychic dive it takes, I became completely sober in 2011, something not many could expect. You have to find the magic of life to do something as frightening as giving up high for all eternity, it's no wussy decision. Alcohol is the temptation of sensitive souls, but better not linger in the abyss too long or you're screwed. Look what it did to Laiho, it changed his mind in 2002 when he started burying his depression into it instead of the music, and even technically, can you imagine how good AYDY would've been without the arm accident, it would've been a solid album fo sho... the quality jump from the EP to the album is like you can hear real stuff changing to something invalid, you can actually sense it.

Last edited:
Guitar strings recipe:
Buy a few pack of new strings.
Wash them in cold water.
Boil they for 30 minutes with salt
Serve with crème fraîche and cheese.

Tadam !

^Luckily he's grown up a little from that. Just like avoiding alcohol it's related to being your real self. I of all people know what kind of psychic dive it takes, I became completely sober in 2011, something not many could expect. You have to find the magic of life to do something as frightening as giving up high for all eternity, it's no wussy decision. Alcohol is the temptation of sensitive souls, but better not linger in the abyss too long or you're screwed. Look what it did to Laiho, it changed his mind in 2002 when he started burying his depression into it instead of the music, and even technically, can you imagine how good AYDY would've been without the arm accident, it would've been a solid album fo sho... the quality jump from the EP to the album is like you can hear real stuff changing to something invalid, you can actually sense it.

Well, he's into witchcraft now so perhaps next album will show what kind of stuff a warlock can come up with.

Well, he's into witchcraft now so perhaps next album will show what kind of stuff a warlock can come up with.

Nah, this album was supposed to be about witchcraft, but there was only one song and that was about a goddess. Never did Alexi mention any witchcraft stuff on other songs. Well, the album interview was locked on stone so they said the same thing all over again...

Last edited:
Punch Me I Bleed is such an epic song! It's so underrated, and it's a beast live!
But like so many other of their great songs they never put it on the setlist. Well, rant over for now.
That chorus, and that solo!

Whyyyy... aaaaaaaare... weeeeee... sooooooo... slooooooowwww...?

Seriously wtf? :(

I think IWC seems to have a certain creepy vibe to it and is sort of a positive surprise live. But I Hurt is so bad. It only has that verse riff and it's not very audible. They should definitely play Suicide Bomber instead. Also Horns and Prayer are better songs.

Last edited: