Live Videos Thread

After releasing Halo Of Blood, the band started sounding better live than in years. I just wonder what happened? Alexi cut his drinking, but he seems to be not eating at all, he looks so thin and boney. And I noticed he is wearing too much stuff on his wrists, that kind of kills the hand and speed of it when you play. It's so much easier when you take those things off.

Today's (Tue Feb 16) show is going to stream live. I think they've done it with some previous dates as well so we may see more of that.

Good video. Too bad the audio isn't that great. Is it so hard to get decent audio from a live performance. As if all we want to hear is the figgin keys and nothing of the guitars.

16:40 - 'It's all about the bass.' :D Satire at its best when it comes to Bodom's musical style.

19:00 - SNBN first unison fucking amazing sound with some echo and faster pace, nice bends from Alexi.

21:40 - This part of Needled has never sounded this amazing on live recording. I fucking worship guitar echo, and I told you it would do miracles. Why does the main melody sound more amazing than it ever has on live recording? Has the keyboard sound changed or is this due to echo on guitar?

Last edited:
2:18 - 2:35 never sounded better
3:00 - 3:10 never sounded better
3:18 - 3:18 never sounded better

I'm thinking In Your Face was originally meant to have the title Living Dead Beat, since that line appears in the lyrics (3:00 - 3:10 section in this clip).

23:10 - 23:30 pretty nice too.

Last edited:
Sounds like Freyberg's playing a different chord progression.

Hey, could some one help me out? I would get the bootleg Hatecrew Crossing Europe, but I couldn't find it anywhere and i akso don't speak russian so couldn't own the benefits of "runet". Does someone has a copy anyway?

Sounds like Freyberg's playing a different chord progression.

I think the recording just brings out a nice audio from the melody. It's when the guitar joins the chorus melody when it makes me pee honey. What's unique about Bodom is they can pick a sinister theme such as violence towards children and make it sound eerily beautiful. To me In Your Face was always the experience of an adolescent under the overpowering alcoholic father.

Last edited: