Live Videos Thread

Netta Skog + Alexi playing „hurt“ by Johnny Cash

here‘s another video with a short children of Bodom medley at the beginning

and here’s she’s playing lake Bodom with the guys

Reactions: rj rl

There we go. Source was 720*480p. Not that great but better than expected tbh
No idea why the YouTube video is two minutes longer than the actual file I uploaded, the last 2 minutes are just black screen. Whatever

I will upload the Yngwie video that came with the DVD as well, maybe someone is interested in that too

Cheers

Edit:

Last edited:
There we go. Source was 720*480p. Not that great but better than expected tbh
dude, you the man :kickass:
can you also upload the VOBs please? It might be possible to rip them in 60fps if it's interlaced, worked pretty well with Reap'n'Roll dvd, looks something like this

ps: Yngwie is so hilariously full of himself :lol:

Last edited:
Children of Bodom - We`re not gonna take it (Twisted sister cover)
" live cover from Valencia 2001. Quality is bad ,but this is rare version. "

Damn, I forgot how awesome this was :kickass:
starts at about 24 minutes

Never seen this one, Silent Night, Bodom Night around the time of Tokyo Warhearts (with audio from TW itself). TW was recorded during 2 nights, this gotta be from the other show on the same tour, the instruments are in perfect sync. Starts at ~3:00

Apparently tokyo warharters was planned for a dvd release, 2 nights where filmed but it was discarded due to things like alexi wearing different clothes

DVD release in 1999 ? Seems a bit too early imo. DVD was not yet that popular in the late 90's, I think.
Haha maybe there is a VHS of that somewhere...

I remember having a dream where I discovered an unreleased VHS tape of some 90's COBTV, they were driving in the middle of nowhere in the wintertime. Alexi had a leather jacket and a red flannel shirt and he was being filmed as he smoked on the backseat. He was grumpy as hell for some reason.

DVD release in 1999 ? Seems a bit too early imo. DVD was not yet that popular in the late 90's, I think.
Nightwish did a dvd release in 2000
Dvds were already popular in Japan in 1999, so maybe it was planned as a Japan release only. In 2001 a guns n roses vhs and dvd show was planned for being released in Japan exclusivelly, it was cancelled last minute and last year a vhs rip leaked, so there's still hope

Reactions: rj rl
A bit of Tuska in 60fps. Wish the whole set was available in this quality

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Tbh, I don't know if it's different. It's 576x320p downloaded from a site in 2013 according to the details.
Better than nothing, I think that's where all the yourube videos come from and the 720p ones are upscaled. Lower resolutution will make me turn it into 60 fps faster. Upload it if you can