Long haired peoples...

i don't...i just complain constantly as it gets in the way of everything...love going to blow your nose & coming away with snot covered hair, or lighting a smoke on a windy day & smelling that lovely burning hair smell...

I used to my long hair! I alwayse had it long so I am used to managing it out of my face and so it doesn't get on the way of doing things....altough there is one thing that my hair gets on the way of most of the time... teehee

Originally posted by butterfly
I used to my long hair! I alwayse had it long so I am used to managing it out of my face and so it doesn't get on the way of doing things....altough there is one thing that my hair gets on the way of most of the time... teehee
I agree. My girlfriend always tries to make me let my hair be free, but it's more practical with a ponytail...

Sometimes ponytail, sometimes in a massive plat, most of the time loose, except at work where I mostly ponytail it (sometimes loose though). It all depends.

When guitarplaying it has to be loose, can't play as well with it in a ponytail (yes! hair has magic properties when down!)

Does anyone still use a bandana? For some reason while recording guitar tracks I have to wear one, some sort of luck thing?!!!?????!?!!

Mostly to stop getting in food. Eating very long hair is not so fun.

But yeah, playing guitar it has to be set free. Must be used to it for headbanging whilst playing.

...and 7DT, come on, you really like wearing a bandana 'cos your such a big glam fan ;)

oooh! I just love having little head banging compatitions with random people at gigs! I usually win as my hair is (as officer down once said) mucho longo!