Long haired peoples...

Indeed, Skid Row are awesome.

ain't nothing wrong with glam at all (well, I have to be pretty drunk to appretiate it)

....just a few people i know are 'asking' to be wound up about their glam roots....and i'm bored ;)

random_phil: I have had a lot of practise in head banging! we must hold our own compatition and see who wins!!! I bet it will be me by far my dear!

Headbanging competition?!? - is that a challenge. I must warn you that my headbanging skills were honed by windmilling to Metallica's Dyer Eve every Wednesday at the WAG club when I was at college...

actually having just said that, it reminds me: maybe i'm a little out of practice... damn.

ahh! I headbang everyday to whatever is playing in my diskman! haha!

so, soon, random_phil, you will meet your challenge and lose!!! mwahahaha!

Last week, in a row at my local rock club they played Dittohead by Slayer, Davidian by Machine Head, Refuse/Resist by Fear Factory and Battery by 'Tallica. Needless to say, I stayed for all of them, and then went off to 'bang to Maiden, Megadeth, Skid Row, Judas Priest and loads of other old stuff in the other room.

where is this place in Brm you go to? Must get some London folk together to invade it at some point.

I remember going to some strange yearly metal club event in Birmingham with load of people from IC. It was locaded in three clubs very close together - is it any of them?

You're probably thinking of Costermongers, the Foundry and Edwards. Costers is a pub, the Foundry was a pub, but now its a big hole in the ground (soon to be appartments) and Eddies is a club. But I usually go to XLs. It's cheaper, and it has the coolest cock rock room I've ever been in, even better than the one at Rock City.

At Tattoo the planet, I head-banged and air guitared all the way through Slayer AND Biohazard. Did the pretty much the same at Slayer at the Ozzfest (interspersed with frantic death metal-style moshing). And also Opeth/Arch Enemy, Akercocke (when they played with Katatonia), Marduk and Dimmu Borgir/In Flames/Lacuna Coil/Nevermore/Susperia. Beat That! (if you can!)

well, I actually it was not only slayer at tattoo the planet but also napalm death and half of biohazard set. and Ozzfest was kinda shit for me didn';t head bang much! but still I am better then you and you shall see that from our competition.