Long haired peoples...

Originally posted by butterfly
oooh! I just love having little head banging compatitions with random people at gigs! I usually win as my hair is (as officer down once said) mucho longo!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! don't make me laugh you probably can win with random people and random phil but we already had our little cometition and........sorry..........who won????:rolleyes:
hehehe I guess it was me???
what do you say butterfly????:D

I want to join this headbanging competition!!!!!!!

*envisions about a hundred people all standing in a circle headbanging like mad, and then seeing them drop like flies as time went by*

I would join in the competition but I am weak...after a concert the next day my neck is really sore and later when I get old I know that I'm gonna have problems if I keep doing it a lot.

Originally posted by random_phil
Ah, you want windmilling? It's a good thing that I am very proficient in that too! I shall embarass you, good sir, so much that you will never be able to show your face (and hair) again!

:D you are so so dead :D prepare for battle!

What track? Shall it be Angel of Death, or would you prefer something slower to give yourself a fighting chance :lol:

When I'm at home I wear my hair 'out'. Anywhere else I'll have it in a ponytail (with a couple of ties). Like a few other people here my hair is St00pidly curly, so I have to put some heavy duty gel shit in there to make it 'straight' (trust me it's never actually been straight yet). Lemme put it too you this way, when I wake up in the morning I have what could pass for an afro........

And you can always tell what side I've been sleeping on as I'll have 2+ inches of hair sticking out on one side of my head and less that half on the side I've been sleeping on, I look terribley lopsided when I get up......