Looking for cover art...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello...first time poster here ( i've lurked for a while ).

here is my submission :

2150455279_5d0a6e281b.jpg

hope you all have a happy new year!
Wow, that's actually a good one. A bit cliche, but nice nonetheless!

My sister is a great photographer, I have to go somewhere bleak tomorrow and find some metal pictures. I know the pre-req's are dark and moody, I think I can do that ;D.

I have a thing for sunsets, so most of my stuff will be sunset related. I guess that's what I have the most pictures of.

novembersdoomcover1.jpg

Here is one. The actual size is much larger than the photo shown here.

I tried a few more photos that I had already taken and just don't like them, so this is my submission for now. Fonts and colors on the fonts can change.

Got my Entry right here. Went to oxford to get this photo and then photographed some mates in robes :D i still have the full quality image but it was too big to host. other fonts available too.
novembersdoommg4.jpg

Another Font
novembersdoom2sd4.jpg

I really like this. Is this all your own work?

and I prefer the first font :)

It is my own work yes. I recently purchased a Nikon D40x So ive been going mad recently taking pictures of literally everything. I have an up coming site, but its really difficult to get these things off the ground. Its still in the early stages but this particular idea had been floating in my head for a couple of days.

It is my own work yes. I recently purchased a Nikon D40x So ive been going mad recently taking pictures of literally everything. I have an up coming site, but its really difficult to get these things off the ground. Its still in the early stages but this particular idea had been floating in my head for a couple of days.

I've been wanting to put up a website for my freelance stuff for a while now (I'm a graphic designer by profession), and I'll finish a layout and come back to it and throw it away. Done that about 10 times or so, I guess I'm just too picky on how I present myself to the world and want it to be absolutely perfect.

Nice submission btw, I like it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.