Looking for something cool with clean vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.
this has to be one of the most bizarre requests I have ever seen

so you are looking for death metal with power metal vocals basically??

there are plenty of bands with heavy, aggressive music with clean vocals - but you're not going to find many with soft and very clean vocals and very aggressive music behind it

it would make no sense whatsoever

Opeth.

If you have never heard this band, YOU MUST.

Not all their music is clean but you should give it a listen.

Here are some songs with ( what I think ) is great vocals...

1. Dirge for November

2. A fair Judgement

3. Windowpane

4. The Leper Affinity

5. Bleak

Damnation album from Opeth. That album is so unique, I really want to find an album similar to that. Alas I found none, it's very unique.

I'm sure you could find something oldschool that opeth was influenced by that is similiar. I remember mikael saying the album is heavily influenced by the beatles. What I have heard from the beatles do not like so I have no idea. I just don't know where to start with the 60's and 70's,etc

One day will look into too it. I waste to much time in the current music world and for some reason expect it to be good or wait for some album to come out that's never going to be released. At this point expect newer bands to recreate something classic but it rarely happens and I just waste my time. I find so much metal and music in todays world crap(pretty much all of it), but do not look somewhere else. It's like a mental battle and it's misrable for me to not really know what my niche in music really is. Metal can't be the only music that has good musicians.

damnation was paying tribute to the prog rock bands of the 60s 70s (maybe even 80's I believe)

it was a great album but it wasn't unique/original (that's like saying bloodbath is unique/original)

Pagan Altar
Witchfinder General
Testament
Vio-Lence
Exodus
Reverend Bizarre
Trouble
Pentagram

Status
Not open for further replies.