Lost...

I'd much rather wait until then to see the whole season in as uninterrupted of a stream as possible than have to watch half of the season now and then wait 4 months for the second half of the season as in the past.

the premiere and the last episode were awesome. such a long wait for this season! i was thinking wed get some answers to some things right away...and it seems to be working that why. the time travel seems to explaining ALOT of the things that happened in the previous seasons...even down to things as small as Richard coming to watch Locke be born...and widmore...crazy

I'm not sure I'm real keen on this constant time travel stuff, but they sure can answer a lot of longtime questions ... 4 Toed Statue, Black Rock Ship in the middle of an island, how the Black Smoke monster was created, etc.

Britt

I'm not sure I'm real keen on this constant time travel stuff, but they sure can answer a lot of longtime questions ... 4 Toed Statue, Black Rock Ship in the middle of an island, how the Black Smoke monster was created, etc.

Well y'all I'm kinda a noob to Lost! just started watching last season (08) & ABSOLUTELY LOVED each & every episode!!! Now, I like so many of y'all wanna see the earlier seasons, particuarly 1 & 2! Still, I'm so intrigued & just utterly fascinated by this show it's unbelievable!!! I also love how the writers put in so MANY little things & give you all these subtle hints about everything from characters, locations, random things they find on the island, etc. I'm also hoping they answer one of the questions I've been wondering, Where The Hell Did Richard Come from, and just why is he always around?!
LOST JUST RULES!!!:kickass:

id definitely suggest going back and watching the seasons in order if you missed the rest...you miss out on so much starting late with this series i think. their hole "its not too late to get lost" slogan is such crap...hahaha.

are they really gonna cut lock out?

Yeah, you miss a ton of reveals when you don't have the first few seasons as reference. You can watch all of them at ABC.com for free so there's no reason to skip them.

so they are back...crazy.
what was with that guy in the airport (who also found his way on the plane and was in the section w/ them) that told jack "sorry for your friend"?

they seemed to make a point of him, idk why. was he in the show before and i just forget him?

but Ben, i wonder what he did? why was he all fucked up? ive got a theory
i think he killed, or at least tried to kill, penny...desmonds girlfriend, so desmond would come back to the island (to get revenge).

when he called jack from the payphone and was all beat up, he was a dock...and penny/desmond live on a boat. also, penny's dad had ben's daughter killed...and last season ben threatened mr. whitmoore by saying he would kill his child in return...so i think that may have happened and desmond would go back for revenge

and after all, desmond got on the island by boat, not aircraft. remember they said they need to replicate the events as close as possible to how they first happened.

"we're not going to Guam, are we?"

LOL - classic.

:worship: love this show.

YES - that was the freakin' funniest comment EVER! We (my wife and me) immediately changed our facebook status to "we're not going to Guam either" hehe ...

*** SPOILERS ***

Two question remains:
- how the heck will they get Desmond back to the island?
- what happened to make Kate leave Aaron behind? And in connection with that, wasn't there supposed to be some pregnant girl on board in order to recreate the original situation on the plane (in that case, was Kate's nightly visit with Jack just a set-up for her to get pregnant?)?

*** SPOILERS ***

so they are back...crazy.
what was with that guy in the airport (who also found his way on the plane and was in the section w/ them) that told jack "sorry for your friend"?

they seemed to make a point of him, idk why. was he in the show before and i just forget him?

No, but Sayid said something very similar to Jack on the original flight.

Two question remains:

i think he killed, or at least tried to kill, penny...desmonds girlfriend, so desmond would come back to the island (to get revenge).

when he called jack from the payphone and was all beat up, he was a dock...and penny/desmond live on a boat. also, penny's dad had ben's daughter killed...and last season ben threatened mr. whitmoore by saying he would kill his child in return...so i think that may have happened and desmond would go back for revenge

and after all, desmond got on the island by boat, not aircraft. remember they said they need to replicate the events as close as possible to how they first happened

YES - that was the freakin' funniest comment EVER! We (my wife and me) immediately changed our facebook status to "we're not going to Guam either" hehe ...

*** SPOILERS ***

Two question remains:
- what happened to make Kate leave Aaron behind? And in connection with that, wasn't there supposed to be some pregnant girl on board in order to recreate the original situation on the plane (in that case, was Kate's nightly visit with Jack just a set-up for her to get pregnant?)?

*** SPOILERS ***

I was thinking Desmond might get back on the island the way he did the first time ... by boat. With Penny possibly being dead Desmond is going to want to seek revenge.

My first guess is that Kate gave Aaron to his Grandmother/Claire's Mother.

I'm guessing Jack got Kate preggers prior to the flight.

Tonight's episode was great! It's nice to finally know what Locke did when he returned. I still don't know who to trust, Ben or Charles Widmore.

I hope they tell us about Penny and Aaron next week.

Tonight's episode was great! It's nice to finally know what Locke did when he returned. I still don't know who to trust, Ben or Charles Widmore.

I hope they tell us about Penny and Aaron next week.

I dunno? I say neither! I think ben & widmore are fixin to start some kinda war between each other myself! I was just reading another forum, and they were speculating that ben could've killed penny, you know "The promise he made to to an old friend". they also think that's why desmond's on the island now too, for revenge! Hmmm? What do y'all think?

Watching the enhanced version of last week's episode now. I love the extra facts at the bottom of the screen.

DrkLrdViper666, I think you and No-Mercy are dead right about Ben killing Penny. The enhanced version of that "promise to an old friend" episode states "Ben made a promise to Charles Widmore that he would kill his daughter Penny as revenge for the murder of his own daughter." Now why would they remind us of that if he weren't intending to go kill Penny? :err: ;)