Lost...

Ok, having watched last week's...

Those with names crossed out, aren't necessarily 'dead', so much as they have other 'responsibilities'. For Jin and Sun, it was each other (and probably their daughter) - hence their deaths on the island and for Kate it was Aaron. What I got from the sideways view, was that the rest of them are trying to contain the monster, and that was why Desmond was trying to 'wake' them all up. It seems that Ben is getting his wake-up moment, and probably Russeau, too. Which might make for an interesting turn of events, as Ben gets his daughter back - when he killed Whidmore to keep him from saving his daughter.

Will be interesting to see what happens when Jack wakes up.

http://shop.cafepress.com/losttv

Have you guys have seen this? You have to take a look.
Even if you don't buy anything, there are a lot of good laughs along the way.
I'm dyin' over here - "Your Mother was an Other!" :lol: :lol:

This one nearly did me in:
epicfaillost.png

I won't spoil anything yet for those that haven't had a chance to watch the finale .... just wondering if those that did are happy with the end results, or disappointed in the lack of answers. A lot of the interpretations were left up to the view to decide, and maybe that's the way it should be. All in all I guess I was pleased with the finale.

Britt

I avoided over thinking this season wanting to be open to any possible resolution and ended up loving the finale. There's a few mysteries unsolved but nothing that really annoys me as unlike some people, I don't need to have every single little detail explained in full to me. Especially when a lot of the stuff people are getting mad about have been alluded to, just not to the depth they wanted.

The critic for LA Times said the ending was that they were dead the entire show. How is this person being paid to write a review when the talk between Jack and Christian totally went over their head?

I think if the thing you loved best about the show was the relationships between the main characters you will probably come away from the finale quite satisfied.

However, if the thing that really floated your boat was the mystery of the island, it's powers, the egyptian connections, etc .. you might be pretty ticked off today. The writers left loads of unanswered questions, dropped plot lines, and unexplained situations to tick off even the biggest diehards.

I say we discuss this finale in more detail starting tomorrow .. people who can't watch it by then should know well enough to stay away from Lost related threads or risk being spoiled.

Britt

And oh yeah, I was pretty pissed off I stayed up to watch those "alternate endings" on Jimmy Kimmel. The interviews were interesting and funny though. Mostly.

The critic for LA Times said the ending was that they were dead the entire show. How is this person being paid to write a review when the talk between Jack and Christian totally went over their head?

What? I mean I wouldn't exactly say this critic is incorrect.

Ok, as Britt said, we'll hold the conversation off for another day.