Love any albums by bands but HATE all thier others?!?

Poison Godmachine

Atheistic Existentialist
Feb 3, 2002
Berklee College of Music
Visit site
I really Love Blind Guardian - Nightfall.... but I HATE all their other albums, and it's not that i like what they are singing about, I just think the music is superior in every way. I Also really like Enchant - Juggling 9 or Dropping 10 but I fucking loath thier other albums! Anyone else find albums they really like but can't stand any of that bands other stuff?

you dont like any other BG album , thats crazy, but oh well to each his own. Actaully no i dont casue when I like a band I generally like all their stuff , accept metallica god its so sad. Anyway Ive never run inot that problem but if I do Ill let you know.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
i love St Anger and hate all of the rest of Metallica's stuff.... sarcasm... :tickled: i can't think of anything...
YEAH I CANT GET ENOUGH OF ST ANGER ITS ALMOST AS REVOLUTIONARY AS THE LAST KORN ALBUM. Now theres the best piece of metal since the last Good Charlotte album, that album is so god like.
:err: :erk: :ill: :yuk: Induce vomiting now. :cry:

Now dont everyone flog me at once but.....Dude RAnch by Blink 182. I KNOW I KNOW, but i use to have that album and sometimes i still listen to it but i cant stand to listen to anything else by them. Please be kind im analy virginized. :erk: :ill: :yell: